Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Mohamed Ibrahim won’t rule out move to Al Ahly
Ibrahim was quoted as saying: “I returned to Egypt 6 days ago, and I didn’t contact Zamalek. If they want me back I would be honoured.”
“Zamalek’s board are the ones who know their best interests. I know my abilities very well”, he added.
When asked about his negotiations with Al Ahly, the 22-year-old midfielder replied, “My priority is to resolve the whole Martimo situation; only then can I focus on the shirt I’ll put on next”.
The midfielder hired a new agent just a few days ago; Abdel-Rahman Magdy – who also represents Saleh Gomaa and Aly Ghazal – is looking forward to bring the Martimo issue to an end, hopefully in a friendly way.
It must be noted that Ibrahim’s contract includes a €2,500,000 clause that has to be paid by whoever wants the 22-year-old in his squad, with the exception, naturally, of Zamalek.
Earlier this week, Mohamed Ibrahim confirmed that his time in Portugal has effectively come to an end, less than three months after joining Maritimo from Zamalek.