Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Mohamed Ibrahim won’t rule out move to Al Ahly
Ibrahim was quoted as saying: “I returned to Egypt 6 days ago, and I didn’t contact Zamalek. If they want me back I would be honoured.”
“Zamalek’s board are the ones who know their best interests. I know my abilities very well”, he added.
When asked about his negotiations with Al Ahly, the 22-year-old midfielder replied, “My priority is to resolve the whole Martimo situation; only then can I focus on the shirt I’ll put on next”.
The midfielder hired a new agent just a few days ago; Abdel-Rahman Magdy – who also represents Saleh Gomaa and Aly Ghazal – is looking forward to bring the Martimo issue to an end, hopefully in a friendly way.
It must be noted that Ibrahim’s contract includes a €2,500,000 clause that has to be paid by whoever wants the 22-year-old in his squad, with the exception, naturally, of Zamalek.
Earlier this week, Mohamed Ibrahim confirmed that his time in Portugal has effectively come to an end, less than three months after joining Maritimo from Zamalek.