Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Mohamed Ibrahim won’t rule out move to Al Ahly
Ibrahim was quoted as saying: “I returned to Egypt 6 days ago, and I didn’t contact Zamalek. If they want me back I would be honoured.”
“Zamalek’s board are the ones who know their best interests. I know my abilities very well”, he added.
When asked about his negotiations with Al Ahly, the 22-year-old midfielder replied, “My priority is to resolve the whole Martimo situation; only then can I focus on the shirt I’ll put on next”.
The midfielder hired a new agent just a few days ago; Abdel-Rahman Magdy – who also represents Saleh Gomaa and Aly Ghazal – is looking forward to bring the Martimo issue to an end, hopefully in a friendly way.
It must be noted that Ibrahim’s contract includes a €2,500,000 clause that has to be paid by whoever wants the 22-year-old in his squad, with the exception, naturally, of Zamalek.
Earlier this week, Mohamed Ibrahim confirmed that his time in Portugal has effectively come to an end, less than three months after joining Maritimo from Zamalek.