The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Mohamed Ibrahim won’t rule out move to Al Ahly
Ibrahim was quoted as saying: “I returned to Egypt 6 days ago, and I didn’t contact Zamalek. If they want me back I would be honoured.”
“Zamalek’s board are the ones who know their best interests. I know my abilities very well”, he added.
When asked about his negotiations with Al Ahly, the 22-year-old midfielder replied, “My priority is to resolve the whole Martimo situation; only then can I focus on the shirt I’ll put on next”.
The midfielder hired a new agent just a few days ago; Abdel-Rahman Magdy – who also represents Saleh Gomaa and Aly Ghazal – is looking forward to bring the Martimo issue to an end, hopefully in a friendly way.
It must be noted that Ibrahim’s contract includes a €2,500,000 clause that has to be paid by whoever wants the 22-year-old in his squad, with the exception, naturally, of Zamalek.
Earlier this week, Mohamed Ibrahim confirmed that his time in Portugal has effectively come to an end, less than three months after joining Maritimo from Zamalek.