Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Zamalek sponsor to lay plan for official club channel
Executive director of Zamalek’s official sponsor ‘Presentation’ Amr Wahby has assured that there are official talks with an English company to lay a plan for an official club channel.
Club chairman Mortada Mansour made it clear at the start his reign that he is aiming to form an official club channel, and Mr Amr has confirmed that the talks have started.
“There are continuous talks between Presentation and Zamalek about the channel,” he said.
“Official talks were held with an English company to lay a plan for the project.
“They will study the material and programs that will be previewed on the channel to match international standards,” he concluded.
It must be noted that Zamalek will become only the second club in Egypt to own an official club channel after arch-rivals Al Ahly.