KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Zamalek sponsor to lay plan for official club channel
Executive director of Zamalek’s official sponsor ‘Presentation’ Amr Wahby has assured that there are official talks with an English company to lay a plan for an official club channel.
Club chairman Mortada Mansour made it clear at the start his reign that he is aiming to form an official club channel, and Mr Amr has confirmed that the talks have started.
“There are continuous talks between Presentation and Zamalek about the channel,” he said.
“Official talks were held with an English company to lay a plan for the project.
“They will study the material and programs that will be previewed on the channel to match international standards,” he concluded.
It must be noted that Zamalek will become only the second club in Egypt to own an official club channel after arch-rivals Al Ahly.