Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Arab Contractors refuse to release newly-appointed Shehata for Kuwait job
The former Egyptian national team and new Arab Contractors coach Hassan Shehata has reportedly been denied to leave his new post to coach the Kuwaiti national team by the Contractors board.
Hassan Shehata, who recently returned to Egypt to coach Arab Contractors after a bumpy spell with Moroccan club Difaa El-Jadida that saw him being ‘forced out’ due to financial problems, has been reportedly contacted by the Kuwaiti Football Association for the vacant head coach post.
Shehata received the call following the sacking of former Zamalek manager, Jorvan Vieira, after a string of unsuccessful performances that saw the Blues prematurely exit the Gulf Cup of Nations, which included a 5-0 trashing from Oman.
Hassan Shehata, who won the African cup of Nations for a record three successive times with Egypt, will be looking to guide Arab Contractors to the upper half of the table as the team currently lies in 15th position.