Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Arab Contractors refuse to release newly-appointed Shehata for Kuwait job
The former Egyptian national team and new Arab Contractors coach Hassan Shehata has reportedly been denied to leave his new post to coach the Kuwaiti national team by the Contractors board.
Hassan Shehata, who recently returned to Egypt to coach Arab Contractors after a bumpy spell with Moroccan club Difaa El-Jadida that saw him being ‘forced out’ due to financial problems, has been reportedly contacted by the Kuwaiti Football Association for the vacant head coach post.
Shehata received the call following the sacking of former Zamalek manager, Jorvan Vieira, after a string of unsuccessful performances that saw the Blues prematurely exit the Gulf Cup of Nations, which included a 5-0 trashing from Oman.
Hassan Shehata, who won the African cup of Nations for a record three successive times with Egypt, will be looking to guide Arab Contractors to the upper half of the table as the team currently lies in 15th position.