An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Arab Contractors refuse to release newly-appointed Shehata for Kuwait job
The former Egyptian national team and new Arab Contractors coach Hassan Shehata has reportedly been denied to leave his new post to coach the Kuwaiti national team by the Contractors board.
Hassan Shehata, who recently returned to Egypt to coach Arab Contractors after a bumpy spell with Moroccan club Difaa El-Jadida that saw him being ‘forced out’ due to financial problems, has been reportedly contacted by the Kuwaiti Football Association for the vacant head coach post.
Shehata received the call following the sacking of former Zamalek manager, Jorvan Vieira, after a string of unsuccessful performances that saw the Blues prematurely exit the Gulf Cup of Nations, which included a 5-0 trashing from Oman.
Hassan Shehata, who won the African cup of Nations for a record three successive times with Egypt, will be looking to guide Arab Contractors to the upper half of the table as the team currently lies in 15th position.