Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Everton: Martinez dismisses Salah-Atsu swap rumours
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger has been repeatedly linked with loan moves to a number of clubs ahead of the January transfer window, including Everton, as José Mourinho reportedly wants him to gain more first-team experience.
According to the Daily Mirror, Everton, who are in need of a left-midfielder, would be keen, but they currently have Christian Atsu on loan from Chelsea and are not allowed to borrow two players from the same Premier League club.
However, Everton boss Roberto Martinez has denied claims that the Ghanaian’s loan could be cut short in order to bring in Salah.
RM also dismisses speculation that Christian Atsu could be swapped with fellow Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah in January #EFCvHUL
— Everton (@Everton) December 2, 2014
Despite having played just 21 minutes in the Premier League this season, Mourinho still believes the player has a future at Stamford Bridge.
Former Egyptian national team coach Bob Bradley also revealed that he spoke with Mourinho, who wants Mohamed Salah to ‘be patient’.
It should be noted that the left-footed Egyptian star will not be away at the Africa Cup of Nations in the new year as Egypt failed to qualify for the third consecutive time.
Salah has been linked to a number of clubs in the past few weeks including Beşiktaş, Napoli and Inter, while the Mirror believes Sunderland, QPR and Stoke could all now enter the race to loan the winger.
Chelsea remain unbeaten in all competitions as they currently stand top of their league and Champions League tables.