Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Twenty-five thousand fans to attend Confederation Cup final
Al Ahly lost to the Ivorian side in Abidjan in the first leg by a score of 2-1, and have been handed a boost as reports suggest that fans will be allowed to attend the game which will be held in the Cairo International Stadium.
Reports have surfaced that the club was informed that Minister of Sports, Dr. Khaled Abdelaziz, reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to allow 25,000 to watch the game from the stands.
This will be the first time in 10 months that Al Ahly fans will be allowed to enter the stadium, with the last time being in the 2014 CAF Super Cup against Tunisian giants CS Sfaxien.
It is also worth mentioning that if the Red Devils emerge victorious on Saturday, they will reach an unprecedented 20th continental title.