Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Twenty-five thousand fans to attend Confederation Cup final
Al Ahly lost to the Ivorian side in Abidjan in the first leg by a score of 2-1, and have been handed a boost as reports suggest that fans will be allowed to attend the game which will be held in the Cairo International Stadium.
Reports have surfaced that the club was informed that Minister of Sports, Dr. Khaled Abdelaziz, reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to allow 25,000 to watch the game from the stands.
This will be the first time in 10 months that Al Ahly fans will be allowed to enter the stadium, with the last time being in the 2014 CAF Super Cup against Tunisian giants CS Sfaxien.
It is also worth mentioning that if the Red Devils emerge victorious on Saturday, they will reach an unprecedented 20th continental title.