Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Twenty-five thousand fans to attend Confederation Cup final
Al Ahly were reportedly informed by the Ministry of Interior that 25,000 fans will be allowed to attend the second leg of the CAF Confederation Cup final against Séwé Sport.
Al Ahly lost to the Ivorian side in Abidjan in the first leg by a score of 2-1, and have been handed a boost as reports suggest that fans will be allowed to attend the game which will be held in the Cairo International Stadium.
Reports have surfaced that the club was informed that Minister of Sports, Dr. Khaled Abdelaziz, reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to allow 25,000 to watch the game from the stands.
This will be the first time in 10 months that Al Ahly fans will be allowed to enter the stadium, with the last time being in the 2014 CAF Super Cup against Tunisian giants CS Sfaxien.
It is also worth mentioning that if the Red Devils emerge victorious on Saturday, they will reach an unprecedented 20th continental title.