Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Zamalek-Ismaily board conflict arises
A tense atmosphere has been set early for today’s big game as Ismaily informed Zamalek that only 20 people would be allowed past the stadium gates.
The two Egyptian giants are set to face off at 18:00 CLT at the Ismailia Stadium, but tensions have already risen with the two boards apparently in conflict.
Ismaily have been strict with the people allowed into the stadium, with only journalists registered to the official syndicate permitted to watch the games from the stands.
Zamalek President Mortada Mansour has also rejected Ismaily president Mohamed Abo El-Soud’s dinner invitation before the game, as the latter removed signs which welcomed the Whites’ chairman to the North-Eastern city.
It is also worth mentioning that both sides remain undefeated in the current campaign, and a win would put the Cairo giants at the top of the table.