Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Zamalek-Ismaily board conflict arises
A tense atmosphere has been set early for today’s big game as Ismaily informed Zamalek that only 20 people would be allowed past the stadium gates.
The two Egyptian giants are set to face off at 18:00 CLT at the Ismailia Stadium, but tensions have already risen with the two boards apparently in conflict.
Ismaily have been strict with the people allowed into the stadium, with only journalists registered to the official syndicate permitted to watch the games from the stands.
Zamalek President Mortada Mansour has also rejected Ismaily president Mohamed Abo El-Soud’s dinner invitation before the game, as the latter removed signs which welcomed the Whites’ chairman to the North-Eastern city.
It is also worth mentioning that both sides remain undefeated in the current campaign, and a win would put the Cairo giants at the top of the table.