Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EXCLUSIVE: Nacional duo Fathy & Ezzat set for Arab Contractors return
The Egyptian duo signed their loan deals with CD Nacional – who have two other Egyptians in their ranks, Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa – just last summer but are set to cut their stay in Portugal short and return to Egypt.
Their agent Abdelrahman Magdy confirmed to KingFut.com’s Marwan Ahmed that several factors were at play for their decision to leave, and that negotiations with some other clubs have already started.
“Actually before I came here (Portugal), I had already known that one of them is coming back but not the two,” Magdy stated.
“I chatted with two-three clubs but I didn’t get feedback yet. The talks were positive but really nothing is concrete or near concrete,” he added.
Several reports have linked the players to Cairo giants Al Ahly, with Ezzat being a long-standing target for the Red Devils before his move to Nacional, while others stating that Juan Carlos Garrido has not been impressed enough by the club’s left-back Hussein El-Sayed and is set to sign a replacement, with Fathy being amongst the candidates.
Magdy confirmed to KingFut that there is some substance in these talks, saying: “Al Ahly links are all not false.”
When asked if Hassan Shehata, who has recently been appointed as Contractors manager, will allow them to leave, Abdelrahman stated: “I really don’t know. It won’t be easy.”
It is worth noting that several factors triggered the players’ decision to leave the club such as their early elimination from the UEFA Europa League.