Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Chelsea signs partnership deal with Mobinil
The partnership will allow Chelsea supporters in Egypt the chance to receive news and content through Mobinil’s exclusive packages and its football subscription service.
Steve Cumming, Chelsea’s head of commercial sponsorship, said: “We are very pleased to have signed this new partnership with Mobinil, one of the leading telecommunications companies in Egypt, and we believe they will be able to help us engage further with our growing fanbase in Egypt.”
Ashraf Halim, commercial vice president at Mobinil, added: “This partnership will add value to both Chelsea Football Club and Mobinil, and allows us to reach more customers and football fans. The partnership will allow us to engage our customers in many valuable activities coordinated between us and Chelsea.”
The London based club has nearly 2.5 million followers from Egypt on their Facebook page, with Cairo responsible for half of that making it the most heavily-populated city for followers in the world.
Mobinil serves more than 35 million subscribers, making it Egypt’s leading mobile operator.
It must be noted that the partnership is the first of its kind in Egypt for a Premier League club.