Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Chelsea signs partnership deal with Mobinil
The partnership will allow Chelsea supporters in Egypt the chance to receive news and content through Mobinil’s exclusive packages and its football subscription service.
Steve Cumming, Chelsea’s head of commercial sponsorship, said: “We are very pleased to have signed this new partnership with Mobinil, one of the leading telecommunications companies in Egypt, and we believe they will be able to help us engage further with our growing fanbase in Egypt.”
Ashraf Halim, commercial vice president at Mobinil, added: “This partnership will add value to both Chelsea Football Club and Mobinil, and allows us to reach more customers and football fans. The partnership will allow us to engage our customers in many valuable activities coordinated between us and Chelsea.”
The London based club has nearly 2.5 million followers from Egypt on their Facebook page, with Cairo responsible for half of that making it the most heavily-populated city for followers in the world.
Mobinil serves more than 35 million subscribers, making it Egypt’s leading mobile operator.
It must be noted that the partnership is the first of its kind in Egypt for a Premier League club.