Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Chelsea signs partnership deal with Mobinil
The partnership will allow Chelsea supporters in Egypt the chance to receive news and content through Mobinil’s exclusive packages and its football subscription service.
Steve Cumming, Chelsea’s head of commercial sponsorship, said: “We are very pleased to have signed this new partnership with Mobinil, one of the leading telecommunications companies in Egypt, and we believe they will be able to help us engage further with our growing fanbase in Egypt.”
Ashraf Halim, commercial vice president at Mobinil, added: “This partnership will add value to both Chelsea Football Club and Mobinil, and allows us to reach more customers and football fans. The partnership will allow us to engage our customers in many valuable activities coordinated between us and Chelsea.”
The London based club has nearly 2.5 million followers from Egypt on their Facebook page, with Cairo responsible for half of that making it the most heavily-populated city for followers in the world.
Mobinil serves more than 35 million subscribers, making it Egypt’s leading mobile operator.
It must be noted that the partnership is the first of its kind in Egypt for a Premier League club.