Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Chelsea signs partnership deal with Mobinil
The partnership will allow Chelsea supporters in Egypt the chance to receive news and content through Mobinil’s exclusive packages and its football subscription service.
Steve Cumming, Chelsea’s head of commercial sponsorship, said: “We are very pleased to have signed this new partnership with Mobinil, one of the leading telecommunications companies in Egypt, and we believe they will be able to help us engage further with our growing fanbase in Egypt.”
Ashraf Halim, commercial vice president at Mobinil, added: “This partnership will add value to both Chelsea Football Club and Mobinil, and allows us to reach more customers and football fans. The partnership will allow us to engage our customers in many valuable activities coordinated between us and Chelsea.”
The London based club has nearly 2.5 million followers from Egypt on their Facebook page, with Cairo responsible for half of that making it the most heavily-populated city for followers in the world.
Mobinil serves more than 35 million subscribers, making it Egypt’s leading mobile operator.
It must be noted that the partnership is the first of its kind in Egypt for a Premier League club.