In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Chelsea signs partnership deal with Mobinil
The partnership will allow Chelsea supporters in Egypt the chance to receive news and content through Mobinil’s exclusive packages and its football subscription service.
Steve Cumming, Chelsea’s head of commercial sponsorship, said: “We are very pleased to have signed this new partnership with Mobinil, one of the leading telecommunications companies in Egypt, and we believe they will be able to help us engage further with our growing fanbase in Egypt.”
Ashraf Halim, commercial vice president at Mobinil, added: “This partnership will add value to both Chelsea Football Club and Mobinil, and allows us to reach more customers and football fans. The partnership will allow us to engage our customers in many valuable activities coordinated between us and Chelsea.”
The London based club has nearly 2.5 million followers from Egypt on their Facebook page, with Cairo responsible for half of that making it the most heavily-populated city for followers in the world.
Mobinil serves more than 35 million subscribers, making it Egypt’s leading mobile operator.
It must be noted that the partnership is the first of its kind in Egypt for a Premier League club.