Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Wael Gomaa: Momen Zakaria could join Al Ahly in January
Momen Zakaria, who’s on loan from ENPPI, has played 58 matches and scored 6 goals for the White Knights. Zamalek have the chance to buy the player only if they pay the overdue wages for the former ENPPI player Islam Awad, who joined Zamalek in the summer.
Meanwhile, Gomaa denied all speculations linking Al Ahly with former Zamalek midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim, who is currently looking to terminate his contract with the Portuguese side Marítimo, although the player had previously expressed his openness to a move to the Red Devils.
Wael Gomaa concluded: “There’s a posibility that Momen Zakaria could play for Al Ahly starting from January. The coaching staff will meet soon to identify the transfer targets.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Momen Zakaria’s current loan contract with Zamalek expires in January. The playmaker, and his parent club, ENPPI, will have to agree on his next destination.