Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Wael Gomaa: Momen Zakaria could join Al Ahly in January
Momen Zakaria, who’s on loan from ENPPI, has played 58 matches and scored 6 goals for the White Knights. Zamalek have the chance to buy the player only if they pay the overdue wages for the former ENPPI player Islam Awad, who joined Zamalek in the summer.
Meanwhile, Gomaa denied all speculations linking Al Ahly with former Zamalek midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim, who is currently looking to terminate his contract with the Portuguese side Marítimo, although the player had previously expressed his openness to a move to the Red Devils.
Wael Gomaa concluded: “There’s a posibility that Momen Zakaria could play for Al Ahly starting from January. The coaching staff will meet soon to identify the transfer targets.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Momen Zakaria’s current loan contract with Zamalek expires in January. The playmaker, and his parent club, ENPPI, will have to agree on his next destination.