Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Wael Gomaa: Momen Zakaria could join Al Ahly in January
Momen Zakaria, Zamalek’s playmaker who’s on loan from ENPPI, could join Al Ahly during the January transfer window, according to former Al Ahly player, and current director of football, Wael Gomaa.
Momen Zakaria, who’s on loan from ENPPI, has played 58 matches and scored 6 goals for the White Knights. Zamalek have the chance to buy the player only if they pay the overdue wages for the former ENPPI player Islam Awad, who joined Zamalek in the summer.
Meanwhile, Gomaa denied all speculations linking Al Ahly with former Zamalek midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim, who is currently looking to terminate his contract with the Portuguese side Marítimo, although the player had previously expressed his openness to a move to the Red Devils.
Wael Gomaa concluded: “There’s a posibility that Momen Zakaria could play for Al Ahly starting from January. The coaching staff will meet soon to identify the transfer targets.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Momen Zakaria’s current loan contract with Zamalek expires in January. The playmaker, and his parent club, ENPPI, will have to agree on his next destination.