Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Wael Gomaa: Momen Zakaria could join Al Ahly in January
Momen Zakaria, who’s on loan from ENPPI, has played 58 matches and scored 6 goals for the White Knights. Zamalek have the chance to buy the player only if they pay the overdue wages for the former ENPPI player Islam Awad, who joined Zamalek in the summer.
Meanwhile, Gomaa denied all speculations linking Al Ahly with former Zamalek midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim, who is currently looking to terminate his contract with the Portuguese side Marítimo, although the player had previously expressed his openness to a move to the Red Devils.
Wael Gomaa concluded: “There’s a posibility that Momen Zakaria could play for Al Ahly starting from January. The coaching staff will meet soon to identify the transfer targets.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Momen Zakaria’s current loan contract with Zamalek expires in January. The playmaker, and his parent club, ENPPI, will have to agree on his next destination.