Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Amr Zaki linked with move to Arab Contractors
Hassan Shehata is reportedly looking for his second deal in the upcoming January transfer window after signing former Al Ahly midfielder Mohamed Shawky.
Reports suggest that Shehata wants to sign Zaki, who recently terminated his contract with Lebanese club Al-Ahed.
Amr Zaki was a key player when Hassan Shehata was in charge of the Egyptian national team that won three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles, as well as playing under El-Maalim at Zamalek and U20 level.
Zaki’s previous two years have been rather torrid, plying his trade for five clubs in the past three years.
The former ENPPI striker won two Africa Cup of Nations medals in 2006 and 2008, as well as two Egypt Cup titles with Zamalek in 2005 and 2009 respectively.