Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Amr Zaki linked with move to Arab Contractors
Hassan Shehata is reportedly looking for his second deal in the upcoming January transfer window after signing former Al Ahly midfielder Mohamed Shawky.
Reports suggest that Shehata wants to sign Zaki, who recently terminated his contract with Lebanese club Al-Ahed.
Amr Zaki was a key player when Hassan Shehata was in charge of the Egyptian national team that won three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles, as well as playing under El-Maalim at Zamalek and U20 level.
Zaki’s previous two years have been rather torrid, plying his trade for five clubs in the past three years.
The former ENPPI striker won two Africa Cup of Nations medals in 2006 and 2008, as well as two Egypt Cup titles with Zamalek in 2005 and 2009 respectively.