An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Amr Zaki linked with move to Arab Contractors
Hassan Shehata is reportedly looking for his second deal in the upcoming January transfer window after signing former Al Ahly midfielder Mohamed Shawky.
Reports suggest that Shehata wants to sign Zaki, who recently terminated his contract with Lebanese club Al-Ahed.
Amr Zaki was a key player when Hassan Shehata was in charge of the Egyptian national team that won three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles, as well as playing under El-Maalim at Zamalek and U20 level.
Zaki’s previous two years have been rather torrid, plying his trade for five clubs in the past three years.
The former ENPPI striker won two Africa Cup of Nations medals in 2006 and 2008, as well as two Egypt Cup titles with Zamalek in 2005 and 2009 respectively.