Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Amr Zaki linked with move to Arab Contractors
Hassan Shehata is reportedly looking for his second deal in the upcoming January transfer window after signing former Al Ahly midfielder Mohamed Shawky.
Reports suggest that Shehata wants to sign Zaki, who recently terminated his contract with Lebanese club Al-Ahed.
Amr Zaki was a key player when Hassan Shehata was in charge of the Egyptian national team that won three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles, as well as playing under El-Maalim at Zamalek and U20 level.
Zaki’s previous two years have been rather torrid, plying his trade for five clubs in the past three years.
The former ENPPI striker won two Africa Cup of Nations medals in 2006 and 2008, as well as two Egypt Cup titles with Zamalek in 2005 and 2009 respectively.