Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Amr Zaki linked with move to Arab Contractors
Hassan Shehata is reportedly looking for his second deal in the upcoming January transfer window after signing former Al Ahly midfielder Mohamed Shawky.
Reports suggest that Shehata wants to sign Zaki, who recently terminated his contract with Lebanese club Al-Ahed.
Amr Zaki was a key player when Hassan Shehata was in charge of the Egyptian national team that won three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles, as well as playing under El-Maalim at Zamalek and U20 level.
Zaki’s previous two years have been rather torrid, plying his trade for five clubs in the past three years.
The former ENPPI striker won two Africa Cup of Nations medals in 2006 and 2008, as well as two Egypt Cup titles with Zamalek in 2005 and 2009 respectively.