Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly – Al Masry postponed indefinitely by EFA
Earlier today, the Egyptian Football Association decided to postpone Al Ahly’s match against Al Masry indefinitely, following a request from the Ministry of Interior.
The match was originally scheduled to take place on the 20th of December at Gouna Stadium.
The Ministry of Interior submitted a request to postpone the encounter, seeing as the final verdict in the Port Said tragedy case is to be announced on the same day.
It must be noted that death sentences have already been handed out to 21 of the defendants in the Port Said football massacre.
Former Port Said director of security Essam El-Din Samak was also sentenced to 15 years in high security prison alongside nine other defendants. Furthermore, five defendants were sentenced to life in prison, six were sentenced to ten years’ imprisonment, two defendants were sentenced to five years, and one defendant was sentenced to a year in prison.