Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Al Ahly – Al Masry postponed indefinitely by EFA
Earlier today, the Egyptian Football Association decided to postpone Al Ahly’s match against Al Masry indefinitely, following a request from the Ministry of Interior.
The match was originally scheduled to take place on the 20th of December at Gouna Stadium.
The Ministry of Interior submitted a request to postpone the encounter, seeing as the final verdict in the Port Said tragedy case is to be announced on the same day.
It must be noted that death sentences have already been handed out to 21 of the defendants in the Port Said football massacre.
Former Port Said director of security Essam El-Din Samak was also sentenced to 15 years in high security prison alongside nine other defendants. Furthermore, five defendants were sentenced to life in prison, six were sentenced to ten years’ imprisonment, two defendants were sentenced to five years, and one defendant was sentenced to a year in prison.