Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Saladin Said ready for Haras El-Hodood match
Former Wadi Degla player Saladin Said can feature against Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 13 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Ethiopian striker, who joined Al Ahly in the summer transfer window, made his debut against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup which Al Ahly won on penalties. However, the Ethiopian star got injured after the game due to fatigue, having participated in three matches in two weeks.
Since then, Saladin Said didn’t feature for the Red Devils for almost two months, however, Al Ahly doctor Khaled Mahmoud has confirmed that Saladin is 100 percent fit to start against Haras El-Hodood.
Saladin was reportedly ready to take part in Al Ahly’s last game against Smouha, but Juan Carlos Garrido opted against playing him in order not to risk further injuries.
Haras El-Hodood are currently 6th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 19 points from 12 games, while Al Ahly stand at 7th place with 14 points from 8 games.