Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Saladin Said ready for Haras El-Hodood match
The Ethiopian striker, who joined Al Ahly in the summer transfer window, made his debut against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup which Al Ahly won on penalties. However, the Ethiopian star got injured after the game due to fatigue, having participated in three matches in two weeks.
Since then, Saladin Said didn’t feature for the Red Devils for almost two months, however, Al Ahly doctor Khaled Mahmoud has confirmed that Saladin is 100 percent fit to start against Haras El-Hodood.
Saladin was reportedly ready to take part in Al Ahly’s last game against Smouha, but Juan Carlos Garrido opted against playing him in order not to risk further injuries.
Haras El-Hodood are currently 6th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 19 points from 12 games, while Al Ahly stand at 7th place with 14 points from 8 games.