Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Saladin Said ready for Haras El-Hodood match
The Ethiopian striker, who joined Al Ahly in the summer transfer window, made his debut against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup which Al Ahly won on penalties. However, the Ethiopian star got injured after the game due to fatigue, having participated in three matches in two weeks.
Since then, Saladin Said didn’t feature for the Red Devils for almost two months, however, Al Ahly doctor Khaled Mahmoud has confirmed that Saladin is 100 percent fit to start against Haras El-Hodood.
Saladin was reportedly ready to take part in Al Ahly’s last game against Smouha, but Juan Carlos Garrido opted against playing him in order not to risk further injuries.
Haras El-Hodood are currently 6th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 19 points from 12 games, while Al Ahly stand at 7th place with 14 points from 8 games.