Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Saladin Said ready for Haras El-Hodood match
Former Wadi Degla player Saladin Said can feature against Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 13 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Ethiopian striker, who joined Al Ahly in the summer transfer window, made his debut against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup which Al Ahly won on penalties. However, the Ethiopian star got injured after the game due to fatigue, having participated in three matches in two weeks.
Since then, Saladin Said didn’t feature for the Red Devils for almost two months, however, Al Ahly doctor Khaled Mahmoud has confirmed that Saladin is 100 percent fit to start against Haras El-Hodood.
Saladin was reportedly ready to take part in Al Ahly’s last game against Smouha, but Juan Carlos Garrido opted against playing him in order not to risk further injuries.
Haras El-Hodood are currently 6th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 19 points from 12 games, while Al Ahly stand at 7th place with 14 points from 8 games.