Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Saladin Said ready for Haras El-Hodood match
The Ethiopian striker, who joined Al Ahly in the summer transfer window, made his debut against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup which Al Ahly won on penalties. However, the Ethiopian star got injured after the game due to fatigue, having participated in three matches in two weeks.
Since then, Saladin Said didn’t feature for the Red Devils for almost two months, however, Al Ahly doctor Khaled Mahmoud has confirmed that Saladin is 100 percent fit to start against Haras El-Hodood.
Saladin was reportedly ready to take part in Al Ahly’s last game against Smouha, but Juan Carlos Garrido opted against playing him in order not to risk further injuries.
Haras El-Hodood are currently 6th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 19 points from 12 games, while Al Ahly stand at 7th place with 14 points from 8 games.