Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Sporting Lisbon: Shikabala must apologize
The White Knights have expressed to the Portuguese club their desire to acquire the playmaker once again, but Sporting are adamant that Zamalek must pay 600 thousand Euros for the player’s rights.
Besides the payment, Sporting also demands for the player to return to Lisbon and apologise publicly to both the club and its fans for his lengthy absence.
Shikabala has not been seen in Lisbon since August, after travelling to Egypt to represent the national team. Since then, news and images of Shikabala have sporadically appeared and it’s been reported that Sporting have stopped paying the player for missing work.