Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Garrido announces Al Ahly squad to face Haras El-Hodood
The announced squad includes Walid Soliman who is back after serving a four-match suspension as well as defensive trio Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir, and Sabry Rahil who were all out due to injury.
Due to the injuries of Ekramy and Ahmed Adel, the Spanish coach promoted youth team goalkeeper Ragab Abdel-Kafi to the first team and included him in the squad before the Smouha game.
Ramadan Sobhy, Sabri Rahil and Amr Warda couldn’t make the squad due to Physical Rehabilitation.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Moussa Yedan, Islam Roshdy, Mohamed Farouk, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly sit in the middle of the table with 17 points while Haras El-Hodood stand in 8th place with 19 points.
It must be noted that Al Ahly played just eight games, four less than most teams in the league and five less than others.
The game is to be played on Monday 7:30 CLT, at the Cairo International Stadium.