A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Prime Minister Mahlab promises Zamalek fans return
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab promised Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour the return of fans to the stands following the parliament elections.
A meeting was held between Zamalek’s board and Egypt Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab on Saturday in the presence of Minister of Youth and Sports Ibrahim Abdel-Aziz.
Ahmed Mortada Mansour – Mortada Mansour’s son and Zamalek board member – was then quoted saying, “Mahlab has promised us the return of fans after the parliament elections.”
The exact date for the parliament elections is to be announced by the presidency within the next few days after the election’s district distribution law was approved.
Mahlab also promised Moratada Mansour a resolution to 2 problems; the social insurance problem and the overdue receivables on Zamalek in favour of the IRS.
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab has also previously backed the return of football fans to the stands during the final phase of the 2013/2014 season.
A crowd-ban has been imposed on domestic games since the February 2012 Port Said stadium massacre that left 72 Ahly fans dead.