Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Prime Minister Mahlab promises Zamalek fans return
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab promised Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour the return of fans to the stands following the parliament elections.
A meeting was held between Zamalek’s board and Egypt Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab on Saturday in the presence of Minister of Youth and Sports Ibrahim Abdel-Aziz.
Ahmed Mortada Mansour – Mortada Mansour’s son and Zamalek board member – was then quoted saying, “Mahlab has promised us the return of fans after the parliament elections.”
The exact date for the parliament elections is to be announced by the presidency within the next few days after the election’s district distribution law was approved.
Mahlab also promised Moratada Mansour a resolution to 2 problems; the social insurance problem and the overdue receivables on Zamalek in favour of the IRS.
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab has also previously backed the return of football fans to the stands during the final phase of the 2013/2014 season.
A crowd-ban has been imposed on domestic games since the February 2012 Port Said stadium massacre that left 72 Ahly fans dead.