Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Prime Minister Mahlab promises Zamalek fans return
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab promised Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour the return of fans to the stands following the parliament elections.
A meeting was held between Zamalek’s board and Egypt Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab on Saturday in the presence of Minister of Youth and Sports Ibrahim Abdel-Aziz.
Ahmed Mortada Mansour – Mortada Mansour’s son and Zamalek board member – was then quoted saying, “Mahlab has promised us the return of fans after the parliament elections.”
The exact date for the parliament elections is to be announced by the presidency within the next few days after the election’s district distribution law was approved.
Mahlab also promised Moratada Mansour a resolution to 2 problems; the social insurance problem and the overdue receivables on Zamalek in favour of the IRS.
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab has also previously backed the return of football fans to the stands during the final phase of the 2013/2014 season.
A crowd-ban has been imposed on domestic games since the February 2012 Port Said stadium massacre that left 72 Ahly fans dead.