Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Prime Minister Mahlab promises Zamalek fans return
A meeting was held between Zamalek’s board and Egypt Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab on Saturday in the presence of Minister of Youth and Sports Ibrahim Abdel-Aziz.
Ahmed Mortada Mansour – Mortada Mansour’s son and Zamalek board member – was then quoted saying, “Mahlab has promised us the return of fans after the parliament elections.”
The exact date for the parliament elections is to be announced by the presidency within the next few days after the election’s district distribution law was approved.
Mahlab also promised Moratada Mansour a resolution to 2 problems; the social insurance problem and the overdue receivables on Zamalek in favour of the IRS.
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab has also previously backed the return of football fans to the stands during the final phase of the 2013/2014 season.
A crowd-ban has been imposed on domestic games since the February 2012 Port Said stadium massacre that left 72 Ahly fans dead.