Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Hegazy set to renew contract and move on loan
Rumours regarding Egypt international Ahmed Hegazy’s future following his anterior cruciate ligament injury have been circulating but both the Florence club and the player, released statements recently to deny any talks about the termination of his contract.
ViolaNews, a Fiorentina fan website, recently revealed that the 23-year-old will be renewing his contract before moving out on loan in the January transfer window.
The loan deal is mainly to offer the player much-needed playing time after suffering from two back-to-back anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries that kept him off the pitch for almost two seasons.
With 19 caps to his name at only 23-years-old, the towering center back has been one of the best Egyptian center backs since making his debut with Ismaily at the tender age of 18, before making the move to the Florence based club in 2012.
The 23-year-old is apparently not short of destinations where he can get first team football; La Liga side Espanyol and Serie A side Cheivo Verona are thought to be among Ahmed Hegazy’s potential suitors in the upcoming transfer window if Fiorentina deem the player surplus to requirements.