Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Tarek Hamed ruled out for one month
Zamalek’s Tarek Hamed has been ruled out for one month due to a knee injury suffered in training.
The midfielder suffered a bruise in his knee ligaments in training and it was later confirmed by the team doctor and the player that he will be out of action for about one month.
The 26-year-old missed Zamalek’s 3-1 win against Assiouty Sport two days ago due to suspension but now faces an extended time out.
Tarek Hamed has been ever-present in Zamalek’s line-up since arriving during last summer’s transfer window from Smouha SC for an estimated fee of 7 million EGP – a transfer window record – and was listed as 10th most expensive player in the history of the Egyptian Premier League.