Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Tarek Hamed ruled out for one month
The midfielder suffered a bruise in his knee ligaments in training and it was later confirmed by the team doctor and the player that he will be out of action for about one month.
The 26-year-old missed Zamalek’s 3-1 win against Assiouty Sport two days ago due to suspension but now faces an extended time out.
Tarek Hamed has been ever-present in Zamalek’s line-up since arriving during last summer’s transfer window from Smouha SC for an estimated fee of 7 million EGP – a transfer window record – and was listed as 10th most expensive player in the history of the Egyptian Premier League.