Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Tarek Hamed ruled out for one month
Zamalek’s Tarek Hamed has been ruled out for one month due to a knee injury suffered in training.
The midfielder suffered a bruise in his knee ligaments in training and it was later confirmed by the team doctor and the player that he will be out of action for about one month.
The 26-year-old missed Zamalek’s 3-1 win against Assiouty Sport two days ago due to suspension but now faces an extended time out.
Tarek Hamed has been ever-present in Zamalek’s line-up since arriving during last summer’s transfer window from Smouha SC for an estimated fee of 7 million EGP – a transfer window record – and was listed as 10th most expensive player in the history of the Egyptian Premier League.