Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Tarek Hamed ruled out for one month
The midfielder suffered a bruise in his knee ligaments in training and it was later confirmed by the team doctor and the player that he will be out of action for about one month.
The 26-year-old missed Zamalek’s 3-1 win against Assiouty Sport two days ago due to suspension but now faces an extended time out.
Tarek Hamed has been ever-present in Zamalek’s line-up since arriving during last summer’s transfer window from Smouha SC for an estimated fee of 7 million EGP – a transfer window record – and was listed as 10th most expensive player in the history of the Egyptian Premier League.