Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Tarek Hamed ruled out for one month
Zamalek’s Tarek Hamed has been ruled out for one month due to a knee injury suffered in training.
The midfielder suffered a bruise in his knee ligaments in training and it was later confirmed by the team doctor and the player that he will be out of action for about one month.
The 26-year-old missed Zamalek’s 3-1 win against Assiouty Sport two days ago due to suspension but now faces an extended time out.
Tarek Hamed has been ever-present in Zamalek’s line-up since arriving during last summer’s transfer window from Smouha SC for an estimated fee of 7 million EGP – a transfer window record – and was listed as 10th most expensive player in the history of the Egyptian Premier League.