Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Five new deals for Ittihad of Alexandria
Hossam Hassan, Ittihad’s recently appointed manager, has targeted two players from Zamalek and three players from Al Ahly to strengthen the Alexandrian club, according to president Mahmoud Mashally.
The six-time cup winners signed two players from Zamalek on long-term loans in November – Youssef Mohy and Mahmoud “Shika” – and have now set their sights on similar deals for Mahmoud Gennesh and Mohamed Abdel-Razek “Bazooka”, with the latter joining the White Castle just last summer. The duo have requested to leave the capital club, mainly due to a lack of playing time.
Mashally has also confirmed that three players from Al Ahly are due to arrive in the next transfer window. He refused to mention their names, in order to allow the players to concentrate on their duties for the current league champions until they leave.
Ittihad currently lie in the relegation zone, two points from safety, and will need to put in vastly improved performances over the next period to put themselves in contention for silverware at the end of the season.