Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Garrido names 18-man squad for Wadi Degla, Ghaly included
Garrido makes four changes to the match roster that was selected to face Harras El-Hodood and secured a 3-0 home win last Monday. The inclusion of team captain Hossam Ghaly was somewhat of a surprise after the medical team had declared him unfit for the game. However, the coach was impressed by his energy during the last training session and felt he should be available for the match.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 6th in the league table with 20 points, while Wadi Degla are currently 3rd with 24 points.The visitors have played three more games than their opponents.