An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Garrido names 18-man squad for Wadi Degla, Ghaly included
Al Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido has named his 18-man squad – which includes Ghaly – to face Wadi Degla in the Egyptian Premier League this week.
Garrido makes four changes to the match roster that was selected to face Harras El-Hodood and secured a 3-0 home win last Monday. The inclusion of team captain Hossam Ghaly was somewhat of a surprise after the medical team had declared him unfit for the game. However, the coach was impressed by his energy during the last training session and felt he should be available for the match.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 6th in the league table with 20 points, while Wadi Degla are currently 3rd with 24 points.The visitors have played three more games than their opponents.