Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Garrido names 18-man squad for Wadi Degla, Ghaly included
Garrido makes four changes to the match roster that was selected to face Harras El-Hodood and secured a 3-0 home win last Monday. The inclusion of team captain Hossam Ghaly was somewhat of a surprise after the medical team had declared him unfit for the game. However, the coach was impressed by his energy during the last training session and felt he should be available for the match.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 6th in the league table with 20 points, while Wadi Degla are currently 3rd with 24 points.The visitors have played three more games than their opponents.