Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Garrido names 18-man squad for Wadi Degla, Ghaly included
Al Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido has named his 18-man squad – which includes Ghaly – to face Wadi Degla in the Egyptian Premier League this week.
Garrido makes four changes to the match roster that was selected to face Harras El-Hodood and secured a 3-0 home win last Monday. The inclusion of team captain Hossam Ghaly was somewhat of a surprise after the medical team had declared him unfit for the game. However, the coach was impressed by his energy during the last training session and felt he should be available for the match.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 6th in the league table with 20 points, while Wadi Degla are currently 3rd with 24 points.The visitors have played three more games than their opponents.