Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Garrido names 18-man squad for Wadi Degla, Ghaly included
Garrido makes four changes to the match roster that was selected to face Harras El-Hodood and secured a 3-0 home win last Monday. The inclusion of team captain Hossam Ghaly was somewhat of a surprise after the medical team had declared him unfit for the game. However, the coach was impressed by his energy during the last training session and felt he should be available for the match.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman.
Forwards: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 6th in the league table with 20 points, while Wadi Degla are currently 3rd with 24 points.The visitors have played three more games than their opponents.