Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Yakin dreaming of Salah reunion at Spartak Moscow
The former Swiss international was Salah’s coach in the latter’s time at Basel, and has revealed that he would go through extreme lengths to sign the Egyptian and former teammate Fabian Frei.
“I want to sign both Mohamed Salah and Fabian Frei,” he told Blick. “I know both players well.
“I know the economic situation in Russia is not the best, but the club can afford both players’ wages.
“The club president promised a surprise in the upcoming transfermarket; I spoke with him about both Salah and Frei and I hope it will happen, that’d be my Christmas present.”
“I’ll do whatever it takes to get Salah in the team, even if I have to beg for it.”
It is also worth mentioning that despite the recent rumours linking Salah with a move away from Stamford Bridge, Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho dismissed the rumors dismissed the claim in a press conference.
Yakin’s Spartak Moscow are currently in 6th place, 12 points behind Russian Premier League leaders Zenit Saint-Petersburg, and two points off a UEFA Europa League place.