KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Ittihad of Alexandria awaiting Al Ahly approval for Yedan and Warda
Both players have been on the peripherals of the Red Devils’ squad, with Warda’s last appearance coming in last season’s Egypt Cup quarter final tie against Al-Ragaa.
Club president, Mahmoud Mashally, has previously mentioned that they are negotiating a deal for three players from Al Ahly but refused to announce their names.
Hossam Hassan however revealed in several television interviews that Ittihad of Alexandria have made an offer for both players for a proposed loan move but is yet to get a response.
Hassan has been trying to strengthen his squad with loan deals from Al Ahly and Zamalek, after a disappointing start to his season, after he criticised his own players’ ambition in public.
Zaeem El-Thagr are currently in 15th place with 15 points from 13 games played.