Egypt international Amr Warda has completed his move to Greek side PAOK...
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
VIDEO: 28 Ultras Ahlawy members arrested
Al Ahly and Zamalek’s match was postponed two times after the Ultras White Knights and the UA07 announced that they will attend the match, and as a result the Egyptian Basketball Federation has decided that it will be played without the attendance of fans.
UAO7 tried to break into the club headquarters to attend the match and the club security tried to control the situation but failed, so the police intervened and arrested a reported 28 members of the Ultras group.
This is not the first incident of its kind; the UWK broke into the club 3 months ago.