Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Hazem Emam will miss Zamalek-ENPPI match due to injury
The 26-year-old suffered from a groin muscle strain on Monday during the team’s preparations for the match, and has been ruled out of the upcoming match after X-ray results confirmed the extent of the injury.
It should be noted that Emam suffered from the same injury during the national team’s 2015 African Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
The league-leading White Castle travel to New Cairo for their upcoming league game against second-placed ENPPI, who trail Zamalek by a solitary point after drawing away to Haras El-Hodood in their previous fixture.