AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hazem Emam will miss Zamalek-ENPPI match due to injury
The 26-year-old suffered from a groin muscle strain on Monday during the team’s preparations for the match, and has been ruled out of the upcoming match after X-ray results confirmed the extent of the injury.
It should be noted that Emam suffered from the same injury during the national team’s 2015 African Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
The league-leading White Castle travel to New Cairo for their upcoming league game against second-placed ENPPI, who trail Zamalek by a solitary point after drawing away to Haras El-Hodood in their previous fixture.