Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Hazem Emam will miss Zamalek-ENPPI match due to injury
The 26-year-old suffered from a groin muscle strain on Monday during the team’s preparations for the match, and has been ruled out of the upcoming match after X-ray results confirmed the extent of the injury.
It should be noted that Emam suffered from the same injury during the national team’s 2015 African Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
The league-leading White Castle travel to New Cairo for their upcoming league game against second-placed ENPPI, who trail Zamalek by a solitary point after drawing away to Haras El-Hodood in their previous fixture.