In the pre-match conference, Mali’s U20 head coach Baye Ba states that...
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
Hazem Emam will miss Zamalek-ENPPI match due to injury
The 26-year-old suffered from a groin muscle strain on Monday during the team’s preparations for the match, and has been ruled out of the upcoming match after X-ray results confirmed the extent of the injury.
It should be noted that Emam suffered from the same injury during the national team’s 2015 African Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
The league-leading White Castle travel to New Cairo for their upcoming league game against second-placed ENPPI, who trail Zamalek by a solitary point after drawing away to Haras El-Hodood in their previous fixture.