Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Garrido names 20-man squad to face Ittihad of Alexandria
Juan Carlos Garrido dropped Ahmed Abdul-Zaher and Bassem Ali for technical reasons while Hossam Ashour sustained a minor injury which sees him sidelined from the squad list to face Ittihad of Alexandria. The match was due to be played in the 3rd week of the league but was postponed due to Al Ahly’s African fixtures.
Garrido will be going into this game in hopes of getting three points after a draw with Wadi Degla last week, as Hossam Hassan, Ittihad of Alexandria’s coach will be hoping his team stay on winning ways after managing to defeat Tala’a El-Geish.
Goalkeepers: Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Sherif Hazem, Mohammed Naguib, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Loay Wael, Mohammed Hany.
Midfielders: Mohamed Rizk, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Eslam Roshdy, Moussa Yedan, Karim Bambo
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Saladin Said
Al Ahly sit in 5th place in the league table with 21 points, while Ittihad of Alexandria are currently 15th with 15 points. The Red Devils have played three less games than their opponents.
The match will kick-off at 20:00 CLT.