Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Inter reach Salah agreement, Beşiktaş interested – Report
The Egyptian winger has struggled to find a place in Jose Mourinho’s squad, having started only three games since the start of the season and none of them were in the Premier League, the thing which could force him to part ways with the Blues.
With Inter finding difficulties to reach an agremeent with Atletico Madrid for Alessio Cerci, they consider Salah as his alternative. And according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter already have an agreement in principle with Chelsea to sign the 22-year-old winger on loan with an option to buy.
On the other hand, Turkish side Beşiktaş are reportedly considering a loan move for Salah in January, according to The Independent.
Chelsea and Besiktas have already done business together after the Turkish club signed Demba Ba from the Blues last January, and Beşiktaş president Fikrit Orman hinted that they could do the same thing again in January.
“We are interested in some of their players.” said Orman.
“Salah? He is a very good player,” he concluded.