Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Inter reach Salah agreement, Beşiktaş interested – Report
The Egyptian winger has struggled to find a place in Jose Mourinho’s squad, having started only three games since the start of the season and none of them were in the Premier League, the thing which could force him to part ways with the Blues.
With Inter finding difficulties to reach an agremeent with Atletico Madrid for Alessio Cerci, they consider Salah as his alternative. And according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter already have an agreement in principle with Chelsea to sign the 22-year-old winger on loan with an option to buy.
On the other hand, Turkish side Beşiktaş are reportedly considering a loan move for Salah in January, according to The Independent.
Chelsea and Besiktas have already done business together after the Turkish club signed Demba Ba from the Blues last January, and Beşiktaş president Fikrit Orman hinted that they could do the same thing again in January.
“We are interested in some of their players.” said Orman.
“Salah? He is a very good player,” he concluded.