Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Inter reach Salah agreement, Beşiktaş interested – Report
The Egyptian winger has struggled to find a place in Jose Mourinho’s squad, having started only three games since the start of the season and none of them were in the Premier League, the thing which could force him to part ways with the Blues.
With Inter finding difficulties to reach an agremeent with Atletico Madrid for Alessio Cerci, they consider Salah as his alternative. And according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter already have an agreement in principle with Chelsea to sign the 22-year-old winger on loan with an option to buy.
On the other hand, Turkish side Beşiktaş are reportedly considering a loan move for Salah in January, according to The Independent.
Chelsea and Besiktas have already done business together after the Turkish club signed Demba Ba from the Blues last January, and Beşiktaş president Fikrit Orman hinted that they could do the same thing again in January.
“We are interested in some of their players.” said Orman.
“Salah? He is a very good player,” he concluded.