Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Inter reach Salah agreement, Beşiktaş interested – Report
The Egyptian winger has struggled to find a place in Jose Mourinho’s squad, having started only three games since the start of the season and none of them were in the Premier League, the thing which could force him to part ways with the Blues.
With Inter finding difficulties to reach an agremeent with Atletico Madrid for Alessio Cerci, they consider Salah as his alternative. And according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter already have an agreement in principle with Chelsea to sign the 22-year-old winger on loan with an option to buy.
On the other hand, Turkish side Beşiktaş are reportedly considering a loan move for Salah in January, according to The Independent.
Chelsea and Besiktas have already done business together after the Turkish club signed Demba Ba from the Blues last January, and Beşiktaş president Fikrit Orman hinted that they could do the same thing again in January.
“We are interested in some of their players.” said Orman.
“Salah? He is a very good player,” he concluded.