Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Inter reach Salah agreement, Beşiktaş interested – Report
The Egyptian winger has struggled to find a place in Jose Mourinho’s squad, having started only three games since the start of the season and none of them were in the Premier League, the thing which could force him to part ways with the Blues.
With Inter finding difficulties to reach an agremeent with Atletico Madrid for Alessio Cerci, they consider Salah as his alternative. And according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter already have an agreement in principle with Chelsea to sign the 22-year-old winger on loan with an option to buy.
On the other hand, Turkish side Beşiktaş are reportedly considering a loan move for Salah in January, according to The Independent.
Chelsea and Besiktas have already done business together after the Turkish club signed Demba Ba from the Blues last January, and Beşiktaş president Fikrit Orman hinted that they could do the same thing again in January.
“We are interested in some of their players.” said Orman.
“Salah? He is a very good player,” he concluded.