Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda on the verge of Ittihad move
The 21-year-old is close to signing a six-month long loan deal with Hossam Hassan’s side, pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Juan Carlos Garrido, KingFut sources can confirm.
The player will join the Alexandria-based club for free but Ittihad will have to take care of his wages for the deal to go through.
KingFut also understands that Moussa Yedan’s move to the Alexandrian outfit has been put on hold after the Burkina Faso’s reluctancy to switch clubs.
It is worth noting that Warda has featured for Al Ahly’s first team as well as captaining their reserve team on several occasions while he is considered to be a permanent fixture in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic national team squad.
The striker previously had a trial at Spanish side Sevilla but the move did not go through.