Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda on the verge of Ittihad move
The 21-year-old is close to signing a six-month long loan deal with Hossam Hassan’s side, pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Juan Carlos Garrido, KingFut sources can confirm.
The player will join the Alexandria-based club for free but Ittihad will have to take care of his wages for the deal to go through.
KingFut also understands that Moussa Yedan’s move to the Alexandrian outfit has been put on hold after the Burkina Faso’s reluctancy to switch clubs.
It is worth noting that Warda has featured for Al Ahly’s first team as well as captaining their reserve team on several occasions while he is considered to be a permanent fixture in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic national team squad.
The striker previously had a trial at Spanish side Sevilla but the move did not go through.