Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda on the verge of Ittihad move
The 21-year-old is close to signing a six-month long loan deal with Hossam Hassan’s side, pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Juan Carlos Garrido, KingFut sources can confirm.
The player will join the Alexandria-based club for free but Ittihad will have to take care of his wages for the deal to go through.
KingFut also understands that Moussa Yedan’s move to the Alexandrian outfit has been put on hold after the Burkina Faso’s reluctancy to switch clubs.
It is worth noting that Warda has featured for Al Ahly’s first team as well as captaining their reserve team on several occasions while he is considered to be a permanent fixture in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic national team squad.
The striker previously had a trial at Spanish side Sevilla but the move did not go through.