Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda on the verge of Ittihad move
The 21-year-old is close to signing a six-month long loan deal with Hossam Hassan’s side, pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Juan Carlos Garrido, KingFut sources can confirm.
The player will join the Alexandria-based club for free but Ittihad will have to take care of his wages for the deal to go through.
KingFut also understands that Moussa Yedan’s move to the Alexandrian outfit has been put on hold after the Burkina Faso’s reluctancy to switch clubs.
It is worth noting that Warda has featured for Al Ahly’s first team as well as captaining their reserve team on several occasions while he is considered to be a permanent fixture in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic national team squad.
The striker previously had a trial at Spanish side Sevilla but the move did not go through.