Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda on the verge of Ittihad move
The 21-year-old is close to signing a six-month long loan deal with Hossam Hassan’s side, pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Juan Carlos Garrido, KingFut sources can confirm.
The player will join the Alexandria-based club for free but Ittihad will have to take care of his wages for the deal to go through.
KingFut also understands that Moussa Yedan’s move to the Alexandrian outfit has been put on hold after the Burkina Faso’s reluctancy to switch clubs.
It is worth noting that Warda has featured for Al Ahly’s first team as well as captaining their reserve team on several occasions while he is considered to be a permanent fixture in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic national team squad.
The striker previously had a trial at Spanish side Sevilla but the move did not go through.