KingFut covers the live action as Zamalek attempt to mount a historic...
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
Hegazy: I won’t leave Fiorentina
Fiorentina centre back Ahmed Hegazy has confirmed that he has no intention of leaving Fiorentina during the January transfer window.
Rumours about the Egyptian’s departure have been circulating for a while now, as the player has struggled to get playing time this season after returning from a 6-month ACL injury.
The 23-year-old defender expressed his happiness at being a Viola player to Viola News.
“The club arranged a Christmas party a few days ago that I attended. I am okay at Fiorentina and have good relationships with my teammates, coaching staff and management,” Hegazy said.
He also added that he hasn’t sat down with any of the club officials to discuss the possibility of leaving the club in January.
“I wont leave Fiorentina; I have no intention to go elsewhere and there is absolutely no truth to any of the news being reported lately. I haven’t spoken to anyone in the club about my departure,” he exclaimed.
Fiorentina manager Vincenzo Montella praised the Egyptian defender last week, saying that Hegazy is a player he can trust and rely on.
Recently, multiple Italian newspapers have been reporting that Hegazy could leave to one of Lazio, Atalanta, and most recently Chievo. French side Bastia and German club Freiburg were also mentioned as possible destinations for Hegazy.