Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Al Ahly defender Sherif Hazem ruled out for 4-6 weeks
Sherif Hazem will be out of action for a period of four to six weeks, as he suffers from a hamstring muscle strain.
Al Ahly’s medical staff announced that Hazem will need to rest for at least one month to recover from his injury, joining a list of injured players including Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Amr Gamal, Bassem Ali, and Hussein El-Sayed.
The 25-year-old center back was injured during the team’s last match against Ittihad on Wednesday, which ended in a 4-1 win for the Alexandria-based club, making way for Saladin Said near the beginning of the second half.
The Red Devils’ upcoming match will be against Misr El-Maqassa on Sunday in the 15th round of the Egyptian Premier League, as they aim to bounce back from the defeat against Za’eem El Thaghr.