Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Al Ahly defender Sherif Hazem ruled out for 4-6 weeks
Sherif Hazem will be out of action for a period of four to six weeks, as he suffers from a hamstring muscle strain.
Al Ahly’s medical staff announced that Hazem will need to rest for at least one month to recover from his injury, joining a list of injured players including Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Amr Gamal, Bassem Ali, and Hussein El-Sayed.
The 25-year-old center back was injured during the team’s last match against Ittihad on Wednesday, which ended in a 4-1 win for the Alexandria-based club, making way for Saladin Said near the beginning of the second half.
The Red Devils’ upcoming match will be against Misr El-Maqassa on Sunday in the 15th round of the Egyptian Premier League, as they aim to bounce back from the defeat against Za’eem El Thaghr.