Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly defender Sherif Hazem ruled out for 4-6 weeks
Sherif Hazem will be out of action for a period of four to six weeks, as he suffers from a hamstring muscle strain.
Al Ahly’s medical staff announced that Hazem will need to rest for at least one month to recover from his injury, joining a list of injured players including Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Amr Gamal, Bassem Ali, and Hussein El-Sayed.
The 25-year-old center back was injured during the team’s last match against Ittihad on Wednesday, which ended in a 4-1 win for the Alexandria-based club, making way for Saladin Said near the beginning of the second half.
The Red Devils’ upcoming match will be against Misr El-Maqassa on Sunday in the 15th round of the Egyptian Premier League, as they aim to bounce back from the defeat against Za’eem El Thaghr.