In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Al Ahly defender Sherif Hazem ruled out for 4-6 weeks
Sherif Hazem will be out of action for a period of four to six weeks, as he suffers from a hamstring muscle strain.
Al Ahly’s medical staff announced that Hazem will need to rest for at least one month to recover from his injury, joining a list of injured players including Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Amr Gamal, Bassem Ali, and Hussein El-Sayed.
The 25-year-old center back was injured during the team’s last match against Ittihad on Wednesday, which ended in a 4-1 win for the Alexandria-based club, making way for Saladin Said near the beginning of the second half.
The Red Devils’ upcoming match will be against Misr El-Maqassa on Sunday in the 15th round of the Egyptian Premier League, as they aim to bounce back from the defeat against Za’eem El Thaghr.