Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda receives Real Betis trial offer
KingFut understands that the 21-year-old, whose been linked to a loan move to Ittihad of Alexandria, is set to undergo a trial at Real Betis starting from the new year for the duration of two weeks, before signing on loan pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Al Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido.
The player will join the Segunda Division side on loan with an option to buy that the Spanish side can activate at the end of the season.
KingFut can also confirm that the offer came through the player’s agent in Europe Carlos Rodriguez, who offered ‘Béticos’ the player’s CV, which impressed the club.
Amr is understood to be open to the idea of moving to the Spanish club.
It is worth noting that this is not the first time Warda has been linked to a move to Spain as he previously had a brief trial at La Liga side Sevilla, but the move did not go through.