ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Warda receives Real Betis trial offer
KingFut understands that the 21-year-old, whose been linked to a loan move to Ittihad of Alexandria, is set to undergo a trial at Real Betis starting from the new year for the duration of two weeks, before signing on loan pending approval of Alaa Sadek and Al Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido.
The player will join the Segunda Division side on loan with an option to buy that the Spanish side can activate at the end of the season.
KingFut can also confirm that the offer came through the player’s agent in Europe Carlos Rodriguez, who offered ‘Béticos’ the player’s CV, which impressed the club.
Amr is understood to be open to the idea of moving to the Spanish club.
It is worth noting that this is not the first time Warda has been linked to a move to Spain as he previously had a brief trial at La Liga side Sevilla, but the move did not go through.