Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Kahraba: Turning down Al Ahly is impossible
The Egyptian youngster expressed his admiration for Mohamed Salah, whom he considers his role model.
“My goal is to replicate Mohamed Salah’s experience in Europe, I want to return there, he is my role model and I always keep his achievements in my mind to motivate me,” he said.
“Mohamed Salah was not mistaken when he chose Chelsea, his presence in Chelsea’s squad makes all Egyptians proud; I do not advise him to leave like many others do,” he added.
Regarding the Ahly reports, Kahraba explained that if an offer came in, he would leave ENPPI to join the league champions.
“If Al Ahly make an official offer to sign me from ENPPI, I won’t be able to reject it,” he concluded.
Kahraba’s supposed 6-month loan stint at Zurich’s Grasshopper ended ahead of schedule. According to the player, the Swiss club’s manager kept ignoring him during official games on purpose, which pushed him to leave.
However, the Egyptian U-23 forward emphasized that the beginning of his Grasshopper move was very successful, stating that his relationship with the manager was great at the start. The player was surprised with the coaching staff’s attitude shift as his playing time decreased dramatically afterwards.
It must be noted that Kahraba has been called up for the Egyptian Olympic team camp in January in preparation for the Kenya encounter, which is part of the 2015 All-Africa Games qualifiers.