Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Mourinho: Salah is causing ‘good problems’
Salah has been overlooked by the manager for some time, and with reports that a loan deal with Italian giants Inter Milan has been reached, Mourinho has come out to praise Mohamed’s work ethics.
“I had to leave out Remy, Salah and Ake, people who are working a lot to have an opportunity,” said Mourinho.
“So it is good problems for me.”
Chelsea are set to face Southampton on Sunday in the league, just 48 hours following their 2-0 derby win over West Ham United, which Salah was left out of.