The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
Zamalek announce 20-man squad to face Damanhour
Zamalek coach Jaime Pacheco has named his list of 20 players that are set to face Damanhour following the Whites’ dramatic 2-0 loss against ENPPI, as they look to return to winning ways.
The announcement comes after an unstable night at the White Castle as Pacheco was reportedly set to leave the club following a a clash with the club’s president and board.
However, the whole situation has been resolved as Pacheco attended the training this morning and took a group picture with the squad and board.
Pacheco has excluded Hazem Emam once again as he remains injured, while Tarek Hamed is still out [knee] and Ahmed El-Shenawwy [ankle] also remain sidelined.
Reda El-Azab, Mostafa Fathy, and Yasser Ibrahim were left-out once again due to technical reasons as they’re closing in on moves away from the club.
Omar Gaber has also been left out due to a groin injury sustained.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Gennesh, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Saleh Mosa.
Midfielders: Moruf Yusuf, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Mohamed Shaaban, Momen Zakaria, Ahmed Eid, Ayman Hefny.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé.
Zamalek currently lie in second place behind ENPPI while Damanhour are 18th with just 9 points from 14 games.
The Whites’ play Damanhour on Monday at 14:30 CLT at the Cairo International Stadium where they haven’t won a game since 2012.