Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE: Smouha formally enquire about Mohamed Ibrahim
The player’s agent Abdelrahman Magdy, shed some light to KingFut on Ibrahim’s current situation and where he might be headed to next.
“Smouha have expressed their interest in signing Ibrahim, and the deal is possible giving the club’s ability to afford it,” Magdy told KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed.
“They have sent a formal inquiry to Maritimo asking if Ibrahim is available and if so, how much would they demand for him.
“Any initial deal would be a loan for six months with a possibility of staying for one more season after that.
“I have been contacted by almost every single club in the Egyptian Premier league but Smouha and Gouna have been the most serious about the player.
Regarding Ibrahim’s willingness to move to the Blues, Magdy stated that this move would be ideal at the moment as the pressure of returning to Zamalek or moving to Al Ahly and performing well is one too much for the player to handle.