Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
EXCLUSIVE: Smouha formally enquire about Mohamed Ibrahim
The player’s agent Abdelrahman Magdy, shed some light to KingFut on Ibrahim’s current situation and where he might be headed to next.
“Smouha have expressed their interest in signing Ibrahim, and the deal is possible giving the club’s ability to afford it,” Magdy told KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed.
“They have sent a formal inquiry to Maritimo asking if Ibrahim is available and if so, how much would they demand for him.
“Any initial deal would be a loan for six months with a possibility of staying for one more season after that.
“I have been contacted by almost every single club in the Egyptian Premier league but Smouha and Gouna have been the most serious about the player.
Regarding Ibrahim’s willingness to move to the Blues, Magdy stated that this move would be ideal at the moment as the pressure of returning to Zamalek or moving to Al Ahly and performing well is one too much for the player to handle.
It is worth noting that Ibrahim returned to Egypt and expressed his decision to end his time in Portugal due to personal reasons.