South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Ismaily banned from winter transfer activity
The players affairs committee decided to ban the Ismalila based club from enrolling any new transfers during the next transfer window in January.
The decision comes as the Dervishes failed to pay the dues of a number of players who left the team.
This is not the first time that the team faced problems regrading payments as they suffered another tough sanction earlier this season when the FIFA decided to deduct 6 points from them as they failed to pay the fees of the agent of former Nigerian striker John Owoeri’s.
A number of ex-Ismaily players decided to file a complaint to the Egyptian Football Federation against the club because they did not receive their outstanding dues.
ُThe players included: Ahmed Sedik, Ahmed Khairy, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha and El-Moatasem Billah Salem.