KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Ismaily banned from winter transfer activity
The players affairs committee decided to ban the Ismalila based club from enrolling any new transfers during the next transfer window in January.
The decision comes as the Dervishes failed to pay the dues of a number of players who left the team.
This is not the first time that the team faced problems regrading payments as they suffered another tough sanction earlier this season when the FIFA decided to deduct 6 points from them as they failed to pay the fees of the agent of former Nigerian striker John Owoeri’s.
A number of ex-Ismaily players decided to file a complaint to the Egyptian Football Federation against the club because they did not receive their outstanding dues.
ُThe players included: Ahmed Sedik, Ahmed Khairy, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha and El-Moatasem Billah Salem.