Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Ismaily banned from winter transfer activity
The players affairs committee decided to ban the Ismalila based club from enrolling any new transfers during the next transfer window in January.
The decision comes as the Dervishes failed to pay the dues of a number of players who left the team.
This is not the first time that the team faced problems regrading payments as they suffered another tough sanction earlier this season when the FIFA decided to deduct 6 points from them as they failed to pay the fees of the agent of former Nigerian striker John Owoeri’s.
A number of ex-Ismaily players decided to file a complaint to the Egyptian Football Federation against the club because they did not receive their outstanding dues.
ُThe players included: Ahmed Sedik, Ahmed Khairy, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha and El-Moatasem Billah Salem.