Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ismaily banned from winter transfer activity
The players affairs committee decided to ban the Ismalila based club from enrolling any new transfers during the next transfer window in January.
The decision comes as the Dervishes failed to pay the dues of a number of players who left the team.
This is not the first time that the team faced problems regrading payments as they suffered another tough sanction earlier this season when the FIFA decided to deduct 6 points from them as they failed to pay the fees of the agent of former Nigerian striker John Owoeri’s.
A number of ex-Ismaily players decided to file a complaint to the Egyptian Football Federation against the club because they did not receive their outstanding dues.
ُThe players included: Ahmed Sedik, Ahmed Khairy, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha and El-Moatasem Billah Salem.