Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ismaily banned from winter transfer activity
The players affairs committee decided to ban the Ismalila based club from enrolling any new transfers during the next transfer window in January.
The decision comes as the Dervishes failed to pay the dues of a number of players who left the team.
This is not the first time that the team faced problems regrading payments as they suffered another tough sanction earlier this season when the FIFA decided to deduct 6 points from them as they failed to pay the fees of the agent of former Nigerian striker John Owoeri’s.
A number of ex-Ismaily players decided to file a complaint to the Egyptian Football Federation against the club because they did not receive their outstanding dues.
ُThe players included: Ahmed Sedik, Ahmed Khairy, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha and El-Moatasem Billah Salem.