Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Pacheco leaves Zamalek, set to rejoin Al Shabab
Jaime Pacheco has left Zamalek under incredible circumstances; the Portuguese coach has fled the country, after reportedly resigning his post.
According to numerous sources, Jaime Pacheco has left his post as Zamalek manager and returned to Saudi club Al Shabab, who have apparently issued a statement on Facebook that they have signed the former Mallorca and Boavista coach.
This might have had to do with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour being vocal in his objections against some of the coach’s choices over the past few months.
The news comes as a shock to Zamalek fans, who only recently had to witness Momen Zakaria re-join his boyhood club Al Ahly, after his loan from ENPPI to Zamalek expired.
Despite all that, Zamalek can still enjoy being first in the league with 34 points, a point ahead of ENPPI and 10 clear of Ahly.