Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Pacheco leaves Zamalek, set to rejoin Al Shabab
Jaime Pacheco has left Zamalek under incredible circumstances; the Portuguese coach has fled the country, after reportedly resigning his post.
According to numerous sources, Jaime Pacheco has left his post as Zamalek manager and returned to Saudi club Al Shabab, who have apparently issued a statement on Facebook that they have signed the former Mallorca and Boavista coach.
This might have had to do with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour being vocal in his objections against some of the coach’s choices over the past few months.
The news comes as a shock to Zamalek fans, who only recently had to witness Momen Zakaria re-join his boyhood club Al Ahly, after his loan from ENPPI to Zamalek expired.
Despite all that, Zamalek can still enjoy being first in the league with 34 points, a point ahead of ENPPI and 10 clear of Ahly.