Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Salah appears as Chelsea humiliated at White Hart Lane
Salah not only made the bench for the first time after the last selection in Chelsea’s win against Derby County in the League Cup, but also makes his first Premier League appearance since his cameo against Swansea.
The thrilling 8-goal game started with a Chelsea opener in the 18th minute through their top scorer Diego Costa who reflected Oscar’s shot to reach 14 goals in the league this season. The hosts responded harshly with four consecutive goals coming from Harry Kane, Danny Rose, Andros Townsend, and Kane once again.
The guests tried to make it back through Hazard who scored in the 61st minute, just for Nacer Chadli to make it 5-2 17 minutes later. Last goal of the game was for Chelsea through their captain John Terry who easily placed the ball in the 87th minute to end the game with a deserved 5-3 win for Spurs.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho gave Salah a shot while the score was 4-2, as he sent him on for Willian in the 72nd minute, a tough test for the youngster in what seems to be his last days with the Blues.
The Egyptian had a few touches on the ball, winning a corner-kick for the Blues on his first touch. He later missed an easy opportunity to score his first goal of the season in the 85th minute. Eden Hazard passed Salah the ball just a few steps outside of the six-yard box. Salah under no pressure scuffed the ball straight to Lloris’ arms in what could be considered as his only attacking contribution in the game.