Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Zamalek announce 19-man squad to face Petrojet
Zamalek have announced their 19-man squad to face Petrojet in the 16th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The squad list sees the return of both youngsters, Mostafa Fathy and Yousef Obama who were excluded from the last match’s squad list by ex-manager Jaime Pacheco.
It is worth noting that assistant manager, Mohamed Salah will take over the match after Jaime Pacheco decided to terminate his contract with the club earlier today.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Gennesh, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Islam Gamal, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Saleh Mosa.
Midfielders: Mostafa Fathy, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé, Yousef Obama.
Zamalek are in first place with 34 points from 15 matches, while Petrojet are in fifth, with 24 points.
The match will see Zamalek host their Suez-based opponents at the Cairo International Stadium, and is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. local time on Saturday.