Algerian side MO Bejaia are eyeing their first continental competition when they...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Zamalek announce 19-man squad to face Petrojet
The squad list sees the return of both youngsters, Mostafa Fathy and Yousef Obama who were excluded from the last match’s squad list by ex-manager Jaime Pacheco.
It is worth noting that assistant manager, Mohamed Salah will take over the match after Jaime Pacheco decided to terminate his contract with the club earlier today.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Gennesh, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Islam Gamal, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Saleh Mosa.
Midfielders: Mostafa Fathy, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé, Yousef Obama.
Zamalek are in first place with 34 points from 15 matches, while Petrojet are in fifth, with 24 points.
The match will see Zamalek host their Suez-based opponents at the Cairo International Stadium, and is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. local time on Saturday.