Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Zamalek announce 19-man squad to face Petrojet
Zamalek have announced their 19-man squad to face Petrojet in the 16th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The squad list sees the return of both youngsters, Mostafa Fathy and Yousef Obama who were excluded from the last match’s squad list by ex-manager Jaime Pacheco.
It is worth noting that assistant manager, Mohamed Salah will take over the match after Jaime Pacheco decided to terminate his contract with the club earlier today.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Gennesh, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Islam Gamal, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Saleh Mosa.
Midfielders: Mostafa Fathy, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé, Yousef Obama.
Zamalek are in first place with 34 points from 15 matches, while Petrojet are in fifth, with 24 points.
The match will see Zamalek host their Suez-based opponents at the Cairo International Stadium, and is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. local time on Saturday.