Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Zamalek announce 19-man squad to face Petrojet
Zamalek have announced their 19-man squad to face Petrojet in the 16th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The squad list sees the return of both youngsters, Mostafa Fathy and Yousef Obama who were excluded from the last match’s squad list by ex-manager Jaime Pacheco.
It is worth noting that assistant manager, Mohamed Salah will take over the match after Jaime Pacheco decided to terminate his contract with the club earlier today.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Gennesh, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dweidar, Ali Gabr, Islam Gamal, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Saleh Mosa.
Midfielders: Mostafa Fathy, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé, Yousef Obama.
Zamalek are in first place with 34 points from 15 matches, while Petrojet are in fifth, with 24 points.
The match will see Zamalek host their Suez-based opponents at the Cairo International Stadium, and is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. local time on Saturday.