Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Momen Zakaria banned by Egyptian FA after signing for both Cairo giants
The Momen Zakaria saga continues as Zamalek president Mortada Mansour issued an official complaint to ban the new Al Ahly midfielder from playing, after signing for both Cairo giants, with Mortada claiming he has official evidence to prove that Zakaria is guilty.
The Egyptian FA has officially banned the former Zamalek player until they investigate further the validity of the deal with Ahly.
The EFA’s board of directors have organised a meeting to set a date for the start of the investigation.
Al Ahly legend Wael Gomaa has said that the deal is valid and the player has confirmed that he signed only for the Red Devils, however, the photograph of Momen Zakaria’s contract with Zamalek, below submitted by Mortada Mansour, suggests otherwise.