Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Momen Zakaria banned by Egyptian FA after signing for both Cairo giants
The Momen Zakaria saga continues as Zamalek president Mortada Mansour issued an official complaint to ban the new Al Ahly midfielder from playing, after signing for both Cairo giants, with Mortada claiming he has official evidence to prove that Zakaria is guilty.
The Egyptian FA has officially banned the former Zamalek player until they investigate further the validity of the deal with Ahly.
The EFA’s board of directors have organised a meeting to set a date for the start of the investigation.
Al Ahly legend Wael Gomaa has said that the deal is valid and the player has confirmed that he signed only for the Red Devils, however, the photograph of Momen Zakaria’s contract with Zamalek, below submitted by Mortada Mansour, suggests otherwise.