An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Momen Zakaria banned by Egyptian FA after signing for both Cairo giants
The Momen Zakaria saga continues as Zamalek president Mortada Mansour issued an official complaint to ban the new Al Ahly midfielder from playing, after signing for both Cairo giants, with Mortada claiming he has official evidence to prove that Zakaria is guilty.
The Egyptian FA has officially banned the former Zamalek player until they investigate further the validity of the deal with Ahly.
The EFA’s board of directors have organised a meeting to set a date for the start of the investigation.
Al Ahly legend Wael Gomaa has said that the deal is valid and the player has confirmed that he signed only for the Red Devils, however, the photograph of Momen Zakaria’s contract with Zamalek, below submitted by Mortada Mansour, suggests otherwise.