The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Momen Zakaria banned by Egyptian FA after signing for both Cairo giants
The Momen Zakaria saga continues as Zamalek president Mortada Mansour issued an official complaint to ban the new Al Ahly midfielder from playing, after signing for both Cairo giants, with Mortada claiming he has official evidence to prove that Zakaria is guilty.
The Egyptian FA has officially banned the former Zamalek player until they investigate further the validity of the deal with Ahly.
The EFA’s board of directors have organised a meeting to set a date for the start of the investigation.
Al Ahly legend Wael Gomaa has said that the deal is valid and the player has confirmed that he signed only for the Red Devils, however, the photograph of Momen Zakaria’s contract with Zamalek, below submitted by Mortada Mansour, suggests otherwise.