In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Momen Zakaria banned by Egyptian FA after signing for both Cairo giants
The Momen Zakaria saga continues as Zamalek president Mortada Mansour issued an official complaint to ban the new Al Ahly midfielder from playing, after signing for both Cairo giants, with Mortada claiming he has official evidence to prove that Zakaria is guilty.
The Egyptian FA has officially banned the former Zamalek player until they investigate further the validity of the deal with Ahly.
The EFA’s board of directors have organised a meeting to set a date for the start of the investigation.
Al Ahly legend Wael Gomaa has said that the deal is valid and the player has confirmed that he signed only for the Red Devils, however, the photograph of Momen Zakaria’s contract with Zamalek, below submitted by Mortada Mansour, suggests otherwise.