Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE | CS Marítimo want €200,000 from Zamalek for Ibrahim
According to KingFut sources, all claim that Zamalek and CS Maritimo have finally come to an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim are not only false, but the clubs are nowhere close to even negotiating.
In addition to that, Maritimo have demanded from Zamalek that they exclude the €400,000 transfer fee from their thoughts, that the Portuguese club have yet to pay for the purchase of Ibrahim.
Not only are the Madeira-based club demanding that, but they also want the Whites to pay them 200,000 Euros for the services of Ibrahim if they’re thinking of getting him back to the club.
KingFut revealed a few weeks ago that due to the difficulties in negotiations between Maritimo and Zamalek club, Alexandrian club Smouha SC are currently a preferred destination if a transfer was to happen.