Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
EXCLUSIVE | CS Marítimo want €200,000 from Zamalek for Ibrahim
Several reports have circulated across the media in Egypt announcing that Zamalek have reached an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim to the club are all false, KingFut.com understands.
According to KingFut sources, all claim that Zamalek and CS Maritimo have finally come to an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim are not only false, but the clubs are nowhere close to even negotiating.
In addition to that, Maritimo have demanded from Zamalek that they exclude the €400,000 transfer fee from their thoughts, that the Portuguese club have yet to pay for the purchase of Ibrahim.
Not only are the Madeira-based club demanding that, but they also want the Whites to pay them 200,000 Euros for the services of Ibrahim if they’re thinking of getting him back to the club.
KingFut revealed a few weeks ago that due to the difficulties in negotiations between Maritimo and Zamalek club, Alexandrian club Smouha SC are currently a preferred destination if a transfer was to happen.