The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | CS Marítimo want €200,000 from Zamalek for Ibrahim
Several reports have circulated across the media in Egypt announcing that Zamalek have reached an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim to the club are all false, KingFut.com understands.
According to KingFut sources, all claim that Zamalek and CS Maritimo have finally come to an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim are not only false, but the clubs are nowhere close to even negotiating.
In addition to that, Maritimo have demanded from Zamalek that they exclude the €400,000 transfer fee from their thoughts, that the Portuguese club have yet to pay for the purchase of Ibrahim.
Not only are the Madeira-based club demanding that, but they also want the Whites to pay them 200,000 Euros for the services of Ibrahim if they’re thinking of getting him back to the club.
KingFut revealed a few weeks ago that due to the difficulties in negotiations between Maritimo and Zamalek club, Alexandrian club Smouha SC are currently a preferred destination if a transfer was to happen.