Mali coach Alain Giresse officially confirmed that Soumbeyla Diakite and attacker Adama Traoré...
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
EXCLUSIVE | CS Marítimo want €200,000 from Zamalek for Ibrahim
According to KingFut sources, all claim that Zamalek and CS Maritimo have finally come to an agreement for the return of Mohamed Ibrahim are not only false, but the clubs are nowhere close to even negotiating.
In addition to that, Maritimo have demanded from Zamalek that they exclude the €400,000 transfer fee from their thoughts, that the Portuguese club have yet to pay for the purchase of Ibrahim.
Not only are the Madeira-based club demanding that, but they also want the Whites to pay them 200,000 Euros for the services of Ibrahim if they’re thinking of getting him back to the club.
KingFut revealed a few weeks ago that due to the difficulties in negotiations between Maritimo and Zamalek club, Alexandrian club Smouha SC are currently a preferred destination if a transfer was to happen.