Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Momen Zakaria available for Al Ahly SC debut
The Egyptian FA has announced that Momen Zakaria won’t be banned before an investigative meeting concludes and he will be available for Al Ahly’s next match against Al Masry.
The Egyptian Football Association board of directors members Mahmoud Shamy and Hassan Farid have reversed the decision to ban Zakaria, until they investigate with the player and revise the papers that Zamalek SC chairman, Mortada Mansour, handed to the FA when issuing the complaint.
Ahmed Megahed, an EFA board of directors member, announced that there will be a meeting with the player next Thursday and he will not be banned until a final decision is made from the meeting.
Megahed also added that he has offered to solve the problem in a friendly manner by asking Zamalek to terminate the complaint, but that doesn’t seem likely to work following the club’s chairman Mortada Mansour’s recent comments surrounding the matter.
Mansour was quoted as saying: “I will resign if the Egyptian FA claims that Momen Zakaria didn’t sign with Zamalek SC.”