Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Momen Zakaria available for Al Ahly SC debut
The Egyptian FA has announced that Momen Zakaria won’t be banned before an investigative meeting concludes and he will be available for Al Ahly’s next match against Al Masry.
The Egyptian Football Association board of directors members Mahmoud Shamy and Hassan Farid have reversed the decision to ban Zakaria, until they investigate with the player and revise the papers that Zamalek SC chairman, Mortada Mansour, handed to the FA when issuing the complaint.
Ahmed Megahed, an EFA board of directors member, announced that there will be a meeting with the player next Thursday and he will not be banned until a final decision is made from the meeting.
Megahed also added that he has offered to solve the problem in a friendly manner by asking Zamalek to terminate the complaint, but that doesn’t seem likely to work following the club’s chairman Mortada Mansour’s recent comments surrounding the matter.
Mansour was quoted as saying: “I will resign if the Egyptian FA claims that Momen Zakaria didn’t sign with Zamalek SC.”