Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Four Zamalek ultras detained for attack on Mortada Mansour
Ten members of the Ultras White Knights (UWK) were on trial for an attack on Mansour in October, where they claim to have dumped urine on the former judge.
On Monday, the Agouza Court led by Mr. Amr Hassanein detained four of the 10 suspects, who are set to serve a six month prison sentence.
Those detained were Mohamed Ayman, Hossam Tarek Abdel-Fattah ‘Kahraba’, Mahmoud Bassyouny, and capo Sayed Moshagheb.
The UWK have been in a constant altercation with Mansour, with the latter even claiming that members of the group attempted to assassinate him.
It is also worth mentioning that Criminal defense lawyer Amr Abou El-Yazid has assured that they will appeal the verdict.