Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Four Zamalek ultras detained for attack on Mortada Mansour
Ten members of the Ultras White Knights (UWK) were on trial for an attack on Mansour in October, where they claim to have dumped urine on the former judge.
On Monday, the Agouza Court led by Mr. Amr Hassanein detained four of the 10 suspects, who are set to serve a six month prison sentence.
Those detained were Mohamed Ayman, Hossam Tarek Abdel-Fattah ‘Kahraba’, Mahmoud Bassyouny, and capo Sayed Moshagheb.
The UWK have been in a constant altercation with Mansour, with the latter even claiming that members of the group attempted to assassinate him.
It is also worth mentioning that Criminal defense lawyer Amr Abou El-Yazid has assured that they will appeal the verdict.