Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Four Zamalek ultras detained for attack on Mortada Mansour
Ten members of the Ultras White Knights (UWK) were on trial for an attack on Mansour in October, where they claim to have dumped urine on the former judge.
On Monday, the Agouza Court led by Mr. Amr Hassanein detained four of the 10 suspects, who are set to serve a six month prison sentence.
Those detained were Mohamed Ayman, Hossam Tarek Abdel-Fattah ‘Kahraba’, Mahmoud Bassyouny, and capo Sayed Moshagheb.
The UWK have been in a constant altercation with Mansour, with the latter even claiming that members of the group attempted to assassinate him.
It is also worth mentioning that Criminal defense lawyer Amr Abou El-Yazid has assured that they will appeal the verdict.