Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Four Zamalek ultras detained for attack on Mortada Mansour
Four members of Zamalek’s Ultras White Knights have been detained for an alleged attack on club president Mortada Mansour.
Ten members of the Ultras White Knights (UWK) were on trial for an attack on Mansour in October, where they claim to have dumped urine on the former judge.
On Monday, the Agouza Court led by Mr. Amr Hassanein detained four of the 10 suspects, who are set to serve a six month prison sentence.
Those detained were Mohamed Ayman, Hossam Tarek Abdel-Fattah ‘Kahraba’, Mahmoud Bassyouny, and capo Sayed Moshagheb.
The UWK have been in a constant altercation with Mansour, with the latter even claiming that members of the group attempted to assassinate him.
It is also worth mentioning that Criminal defense lawyer Amr Abou El-Yazid has assured that they will appeal the verdict.