Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Four Zamalek ultras detained for attack on Mortada Mansour
Four members of Zamalek’s Ultras White Knights have been detained for an alleged attack on club president Mortada Mansour.
Ten members of the Ultras White Knights (UWK) were on trial for an attack on Mansour in October, where they claim to have dumped urine on the former judge.
On Monday, the Agouza Court led by Mr. Amr Hassanein detained four of the 10 suspects, who are set to serve a six month prison sentence.
Those detained were Mohamed Ayman, Hossam Tarek Abdel-Fattah ‘Kahraba’, Mahmoud Bassyouny, and capo Sayed Moshagheb.
The UWK have been in a constant altercation with Mansour, with the latter even claiming that members of the group attempted to assassinate him.
It is also worth mentioning that Criminal defense lawyer Amr Abou El-Yazid has assured that they will appeal the verdict.