Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Sam Morsy captains Chesterfield to 2-2 draw against Scunthorpe
An inspired second-half comeback from Chesterfield, captained by Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy, earned themselves a FA Cup third round replay against fellow League One side Scunthorpe United.
Scunthorpe United took the lead in the 18th minute when Alex Davey fired home from outside the box.
Lyle Taylor doubled the home sides lead in the 43rd minute slotting home beating goalkeeper Thomas Lee.
Chesterfield’s comeback began in the 70th minute when Eoin Doyle covered a penalty after Gary Roberts was brought down inside the box. It was Eoin Doyle’s 18th of the season.
The comeback was complete in the 84th minute when Jay O’Shea equalise into the bottom left corner of the goal.
The replay will be played at the Spireites’ stadium, The Proact. If they proceed to the fourth round they will play fellow Derbyshire side Derby County.