Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Sam Morsy captains Chesterfield to 2-2 draw against Scunthorpe
Scunthorpe United took the lead in the 18th minute when Alex Davey fired home from outside the box.
Lyle Taylor doubled the home sides lead in the 43rd minute slotting home beating goalkeeper Thomas Lee.
Chesterfield’s comeback began in the 70th minute when Eoin Doyle covered a penalty after Gary Roberts was brought down inside the box. It was Eoin Doyle’s 18th of the season.
The comeback was complete in the 84th minute when Jay O’Shea equalise into the bottom left corner of the goal.
The replay will be played at the Spireites’ stadium, The Proact. If they proceed to the fourth round they will play fellow Derbyshire side Derby County.