AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Sam Morsy captains Chesterfield to 2-2 draw against Scunthorpe
An inspired second-half comeback from Chesterfield, captained by Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy, earned themselves a FA Cup third round replay against fellow League One side Scunthorpe United.
Scunthorpe United took the lead in the 18th minute when Alex Davey fired home from outside the box.
Lyle Taylor doubled the home sides lead in the 43rd minute slotting home beating goalkeeper Thomas Lee.
Chesterfield’s comeback began in the 70th minute when Eoin Doyle covered a penalty after Gary Roberts was brought down inside the box. It was Eoin Doyle’s 18th of the season.
The comeback was complete in the 84th minute when Jay O’Shea equalise into the bottom left corner of the goal.
The replay will be played at the Spireites’ stadium, The Proact. If they proceed to the fourth round they will play fellow Derbyshire side Derby County.