Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Sam Morsy captains Chesterfield to 2-2 draw against Scunthorpe
An inspired second-half comeback from Chesterfield, captained by Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy, earned themselves a FA Cup third round replay against fellow League One side Scunthorpe United.
Scunthorpe United took the lead in the 18th minute when Alex Davey fired home from outside the box.
Lyle Taylor doubled the home sides lead in the 43rd minute slotting home beating goalkeeper Thomas Lee.
Chesterfield’s comeback began in the 70th minute when Eoin Doyle covered a penalty after Gary Roberts was brought down inside the box. It was Eoin Doyle’s 18th of the season.
The comeback was complete in the 84th minute when Jay O’Shea equalise into the bottom left corner of the goal.
The replay will be played at the Spireites’ stadium, The Proact. If they proceed to the fourth round they will play fellow Derbyshire side Derby County.