AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hossam Hassan leaves Gil Vicente for Ittihad of Alexandria
Hossam joined Gil Vicente in July, along with compatriot Marwan Mohsen, but failed to win a place in the squad, and made just two appearances totalling 76 minutes during his six-month spell in Portugal.
In late December, after he failed to turn up for training, the club announced that he was suspended, and that they were ‘initiating’ disciplinary proceedings on the 25-year-old. It later turned out that he was attending his own wedding in Egypt, but failed to ask the club’s permission beforehand.
The player joins Ittihad of Alexandria on a six-month loan deal according to reports in Egypt, while parent club Gil Vicente are cemented to the bottom of the Primeira Liga table.