Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Hossam Hassan leaves Gil Vicente for Ittihad of Alexandria
Hossam joined Gil Vicente in July, along with compatriot Marwan Mohsen, but failed to win a place in the squad, and made just two appearances totalling 76 minutes during his six-month spell in Portugal.
In late December, after he failed to turn up for training, the club announced that he was suspended, and that they were ‘initiating’ disciplinary proceedings on the 25-year-old. It later turned out that he was attending his own wedding in Egypt, but failed to ask the club’s permission beforehand.
The player joins Ittihad of Alexandria on a six-month loan deal according to reports in Egypt, while parent club Gil Vicente are cemented to the bottom of the Primeira Liga table.