Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Egypt’s Elmohamady named Hull City’s fastest player this season
Elmohamady clocked an impressive 34.6 km/h which was recorded during Hull City’s match against Everton in early December.
The speed the 27-year-old right wing-back notched is equal to that of Arsenal’s fastest player, Alexis Sanchez, and just 0.1 km/h shy of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero, according to a recent study.
The Egypt international was also the only African player to appear on the charts, which recorded the fastest player from each club.