An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Egypt’s Elmohamady named Hull City’s fastest player this season
Elmohamady clocked an impressive 34.6 km/h which was recorded during Hull City’s match against Everton in early December.
The speed the 27-year-old right wing-back notched is equal to that of Arsenal’s fastest player, Alexis Sanchez, and just 0.1 km/h shy of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero, according to a recent study.
The Egypt international was also the only African player to appear on the charts, which recorded the fastest player from each club.