Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Egypt’s Elmohamady named Hull City’s fastest player this season
Elmohamady clocked an impressive 34.6 km/h which was recorded during Hull City’s match against Everton in early December.
The speed the 27-year-old right wing-back notched is equal to that of Arsenal’s fastest player, Alexis Sanchez, and just 0.1 km/h shy of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero, according to a recent study.
The Egypt international was also the only African player to appear on the charts, which recorded the fastest player from each club.