Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Egypt’s Elmohamady named Hull City’s fastest player this season
Elmohamady clocked an impressive 34.6 km/h which was recorded during Hull City’s match against Everton in early December.
The speed the 27-year-old right wing-back notched is equal to that of Arsenal’s fastest player, Alexis Sanchez, and just 0.1 km/h shy of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero, according to a recent study.
The Egypt international was also the only African player to appear on the charts, which recorded the fastest player from each club.