Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Egypt’s Elmohamady named Hull City’s fastest player this season
Elmohamady clocked an impressive 34.6 km/h which was recorded during Hull City’s match against Everton in early December.
The speed the 27-year-old right wing-back notched is equal to that of Arsenal’s fastest player, Alexis Sanchez, and just 0.1 km/h shy of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero, according to a recent study.
The Egypt international was also the only African player to appear on the charts, which recorded the fastest player from each club.