Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
QPR manager Redknapp: Salah not available on loan
Harry Redknapp had mentioned earlier today that his side have made no approaches for Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
The QPR boss stated that he’d love to have Salah on his team, but the 22-year-old Egyptian winger is ‘not available’.
“Of course I would take Salah on loan but he is not available,” said Redknapp in response to English reports which surfaced earlier this week on a QPR move for Salah.
“I don’t think Chelsea would loan him, I haven’t thought about him, he’s a good player but I don’t think Chelsea will let him go. We’re only looking at loans really, a couple of loans, that’s where you’re at. You can only take two loans from this country so we haven’t got an awful lot left up our sleeve, it’s difficult.”
The English manager added that his side would go for another loan striker to survive in the Premier League this season.
“We’d like to have another striker if possible, it would help. It was quite a while ago that we made an approach for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Ajax forward). So there’s nothing happening there.”