Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
QPR manager Redknapp: Salah not available on loan
Harry Redknapp had mentioned earlier today that his side have made no approaches for Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
The QPR boss stated that he’d love to have Salah on his team, but the 22-year-old Egyptian winger is ‘not available’.
“Of course I would take Salah on loan but he is not available,” said Redknapp in response to English reports which surfaced earlier this week on a QPR move for Salah.
“I don’t think Chelsea would loan him, I haven’t thought about him, he’s a good player but I don’t think Chelsea will let him go. We’re only looking at loans really, a couple of loans, that’s where you’re at. You can only take two loans from this country so we haven’t got an awful lot left up our sleeve, it’s difficult.”
The English manager added that his side would go for another loan striker to survive in the Premier League this season.
“We’d like to have another striker if possible, it would help. It was quite a while ago that we made an approach for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Ajax forward). So there’s nothing happening there.”