KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
QPR manager Redknapp: Salah not available on loan
Harry Redknapp had mentioned earlier today that his side have made no approaches for Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
The QPR boss stated that he’d love to have Salah on his team, but the 22-year-old Egyptian winger is ‘not available’.
“Of course I would take Salah on loan but he is not available,” said Redknapp in response to English reports which surfaced earlier this week on a QPR move for Salah.
“I don’t think Chelsea would loan him, I haven’t thought about him, he’s a good player but I don’t think Chelsea will let him go. We’re only looking at loans really, a couple of loans, that’s where you’re at. You can only take two loans from this country so we haven’t got an awful lot left up our sleeve, it’s difficult.”
The English manager added that his side would go for another loan striker to survive in the Premier League this season.
“We’d like to have another striker if possible, it would help. It was quite a while ago that we made an approach for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Ajax forward). So there’s nothing happening there.”