Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
QPR manager Redknapp: Salah not available on loan
Harry Redknapp had mentioned earlier today that his side have made no approaches for Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
The QPR boss stated that he’d love to have Salah on his team, but the 22-year-old Egyptian winger is ‘not available’.
“Of course I would take Salah on loan but he is not available,” said Redknapp in response to English reports which surfaced earlier this week on a QPR move for Salah.
“I don’t think Chelsea would loan him, I haven’t thought about him, he’s a good player but I don’t think Chelsea will let him go. We’re only looking at loans really, a couple of loans, that’s where you’re at. You can only take two loans from this country so we haven’t got an awful lot left up our sleeve, it’s difficult.”
The English manager added that his side would go for another loan striker to survive in the Premier League this season.
“We’d like to have another striker if possible, it would help. It was quite a while ago that we made an approach for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Ajax forward). So there’s nothing happening there.”