Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
EFA announce bans for Al Ahly’s Zakaria, Zamalek duo Kamar & Yusuf
Al Ahly’s recent signing, Momen Zakaria, has been banned by the Player Affairs Committee alongside Zamalek’s Khaled Kamar and Moruf Yusuf, the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has announced, after both clubs accused the players of signing for them before moving to their rivals.
After the recent dispute between Al Ahly and Zamalek at the start of the January transfer window over the signature of Momen Zakaria from ENPPI, which saw the player sign for both clubs before he finally settled down with the Reds. Zamalek officials decided to then file a complaint against the player for signing for two clubs at the same time.
Following the complaint from Zamalek, Al Ahly’s board decided to also file complaints against Khaled Kamar and Moruf Yusuf, who have been accused of signing for them earlier in the summer before moving to their current club.
The committee meeting, which took place earlier today, decided to ban all three players until further investigations have taken place. The final decision is to be made after the Egyptian Football Association’s board meeting on Sunday.
Momen Zakaria is set to miss out on Al Ahly’s clash with his former club Al Masry, after he was included in their squad list for the fixture, while the Zamalek duo will not be affected since the team has no fixtures up until the final decision date.