Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Zamalek to receive compensation for Pacheco departure
Four representatives of the Riyadh-based club will arrive to Cairo on Friday to offer Zamalek a payment of 200,000 US dollars, which covers Pacheco’s salary since he started his work at the club.
Director of football, Ismail Youssef, has also announced that the Saudi club’s representative will not be arriving to negotiate, but to directly pay everything the club has paid to Pacheco since his arrival at Zamalek. This covers his salary, accommodation and bonuses received.
Mortada Mansour, Zamalek’s president, had earlier said that he received a call from Al Shabab’s president to apologize for the way Jaime Pacheco moved to the Saudi club and had offered any compensation the Whites would like.
Pacheco had accused the Whites of not paying his salary or his accommodation during his stay in Cairo and that he could have ended up sleeping on the city streets. However, Ismail Youssef later denied the accusation saying every invoice of the payments is available if needed to be proven.
Youssef also stated that this gesture from Al Shabab clears Zamalek from the accusation.