Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek to receive compensation for Pacheco departure
Four representatives of the Riyadh-based club will arrive to Cairo on Friday to offer Zamalek a payment of 200,000 US dollars, which covers Pacheco’s salary since he started his work at the club.
Director of football, Ismail Youssef, has also announced that the Saudi club’s representative will not be arriving to negotiate, but to directly pay everything the club has paid to Pacheco since his arrival at Zamalek. This covers his salary, accommodation and bonuses received.
Mortada Mansour, Zamalek’s president, had earlier said that he received a call from Al Shabab’s president to apologize for the way Jaime Pacheco moved to the Saudi club and had offered any compensation the Whites would like.
Pacheco had accused the Whites of not paying his salary or his accommodation during his stay in Cairo and that he could have ended up sleeping on the city streets. However, Ismail Youssef later denied the accusation saying every invoice of the payments is available if needed to be proven.
Youssef also stated that this gesture from Al Shabab clears Zamalek from the accusation.