Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek to receive compensation for Pacheco departure
Four representatives of the Riyadh-based club will arrive to Cairo on Friday to offer Zamalek a payment of 200,000 US dollars, which covers Pacheco’s salary since he started his work at the club.
Director of football, Ismail Youssef, has also announced that the Saudi club’s representative will not be arriving to negotiate, but to directly pay everything the club has paid to Pacheco since his arrival at Zamalek. This covers his salary, accommodation and bonuses received.
Mortada Mansour, Zamalek’s president, had earlier said that he received a call from Al Shabab’s president to apologize for the way Jaime Pacheco moved to the Saudi club and had offered any compensation the Whites would like.
Pacheco had accused the Whites of not paying his salary or his accommodation during his stay in Cairo and that he could have ended up sleeping on the city streets. However, Ismail Youssef later denied the accusation saying every invoice of the payments is available if needed to be proven.
Youssef also stated that this gesture from Al Shabab clears Zamalek from the accusation.