In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Garrido launches attack on officials following Al Masry draw
Al Ahly coach Juan Carlos Garrido has stated that the draw against Al Masry proves that officials do not support the Red Devils.
There have been claims that officials support Al Ahly, but the Spaniard has reiterated that there were plenty of refereeing mistakes in the game.
“Firstly, I’d like to say that this game is really important to the stability of the country, it was an important game for us,” he said.
“The players were under immense pressure.
“On several occasions we have been subject to faulty decisions; if anything, tonight’s game proves that referees do not support us.
“I just want to know, who is responsible for assessing the referees?
“Today we saw how the referees failed to give clear fouls.
“Of course, I’m not saying that the opposition didn’t deserve it – they played well, but claims that we are supported referees are not legitimate; give me one example where we got more than we deserved this season.”
The Reds are set to face Petrojet in their upcoming Egyptian Premier League game on January 20.