Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Garrido launches attack on officials following Al Masry draw
Al Ahly coach Juan Carlos Garrido has stated that the draw against Al Masry proves that officials do not support the Red Devils.
There have been claims that officials support Al Ahly, but the Spaniard has reiterated that there were plenty of refereeing mistakes in the game.
“Firstly, I’d like to say that this game is really important to the stability of the country, it was an important game for us,” he said.
“The players were under immense pressure.
“On several occasions we have been subject to faulty decisions; if anything, tonight’s game proves that referees do not support us.
“I just want to know, who is responsible for assessing the referees?
“Today we saw how the referees failed to give clear fouls.
“Of course, I’m not saying that the opposition didn’t deserve it – they played well, but claims that we are supported referees are not legitimate; give me one example where we got more than we deserved this season.”
The Reds are set to face Petrojet in their upcoming Egyptian Premier League game on January 20.