Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Sam Morsy captains Chesterfield to 3-0 victory over former club Port Vale
Chesterfield FC, captained by Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy, earned a 3-0 win over Port Vale to gain three points in their League One title race.
Arman Gnanduillet took the lead for Chesterfield by a magnificent header assisted by Romuald Boco, before Eoin Doyle makes it 2-0 by converting the ball from the spot to the top right corner.
On the 70th minute, Charlie Raglan wrapped up the victory with another brilliant header, assisted by Jay O`Shea.
Chesterfield will have to travel away to play Swindon Town in an away game next week.