Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Beşiktaş president spotted at Stamford Bridge amid Salah rumours
Beşiktaş president Fikret Orman was spotted at the Chelsea vs. Newcastle game in London following reports linking Salah to the Turkish giants.
Fikret Orman had previously discussed signing a Chelsea player, expressing his interest in Salah, during the transfer window and indeed Orman was at the Bridge watching the Blues on Saturday.
It must be mentioned that Salah has been linked with multiple clubs recently. Former Basel manager Murat Yakin, currently Spartak Moscow manager, has described a possible reunion with Mohamed Salah as a dream come true.
The 22-year-old has also been on the radar of many Premier League sides like QPR, Stoke City and Southampton. As for Spain and Italy, Inter, Napoli and Moyes’ Real Sociedad appear to be following the Egypt international.
Orman was previously quoted as saying: “We are going to make a few signings during the transfer window.”
“We will sign a right-back and a centre-back, both will be foreign and also we will invest in a young forward.
He then added: “We are not interested in Petr Cech but we are working together with Chelsea to sign a player.”
“We have not held talks yet however, Chelsea have recently made an agreement with Beşiktaş,” the club president concluded.
It must be noted that José Mourinho has shown no intent of letting go of his young forward on multiple occasions, saying that Salah is causing him good problems on one occasion and that he has many more years to give to Chelsea.